Serial dieter strikes again...

JillyCornwall said:
Theres no rhyme or reason to the way weight goes up & down on this plan ,but it will go down eventually. Glad the DD went well, enjoy your UD tomorrow

Thank you. I hope it does. On my UD today, and I'm feeling down again as the scales don't bloomin shift!

Right. Scales were up again this morning. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm counting everything and I'm always around 500 cal on a DD and 2000 on an UD. The only thing I can think of to try is DDDs. So after tomorrow's UD I think I'll give that a go. Surely after 16 days I should have noticed a change?

I can honestly say I haven't noticed any real significant NSVs either.

Last edited:
Right, its 3.45pm and im on a DD... I've survived this far on 2 cups of coffee, water and a green tea. I am feeling slightly proud of myself! Now what can I eat for 500cals?! Off to the supermarket, could be lethal!

MrsGlas81 said:
Right, its 3.45pm and im on a DD... I've survived this far on 2 cups of coffee, water and a green tea. I am feeling slightly proud of myself! Now what can I eat for 500cals?! Off to the supermarket, could be lethal!

Oooh enjoy :) xx

I hate food shopping On a DD! Good luck with that lol..

You are doing well!

MrsGlas81 said:

Your either barmy or genius!! LOL

What did ya get??? X

RebekahR said:
Your either barmy or genius!! LOL

What did ya get??? X

I was very good! I got lamb chops (250cal) and did some griddled med veg 100k. How good am I! Lol!

Loss on the scales this morning. 11s3.5 again... UD today, then I'm going to do 2 DDDs thurs and fri. Hope everyone's ok, I haven't been able to look in on everyone lately, been manic! I'll try and catch up today if I can.

MrsGlas81 said:
I was very good! I got lamb chops (250cal) and did some griddled med veg 100k. How good am I! Lol!

Wow such restraint!

Blooming scales!? Right, first of DDDs today. I'm starving today, not having anything yet tho. Just bought massive bottle of coke zero so about pto start on that. Then got a WW meal for tonight. Lets hope I can do this for 2 days. It's gonna be hard.

MrsGlas81 said:
Blooming scales!? Right, first of DDDs today. I'm starving today, not having anything yet tho. Just bought massive bottle of coke zero so about pto start on that. Then got a WW meal for tonight. Lets hope I can do this for 2 days. It's gonna be hard.

You can do it! I have just done my second DD today and now dreaming of a lovely time tomorrow....

Hope you survived the first DD, I'm on a DD tomorrow, so will keep you company on your second DD

JillyCornwall said:
Hope you survived the first DD, I'm on a DD tomorrow, so will keep you company on your second DD

Hi Jilly, only just seen this - sorry! How'd it go today? I survived... Can not wait until tomorrow though! Two days is tough!

Hmm... Over 600 cals today but it is a DDD so I guess it's ok... Roll on tomorrow

Well done on surviving you cab enjoy tomorow xxx

MrsGlas81 said:
Hmm... Over 600 cals today but it is a DDD so I guess it's ok... Roll on tomorrow

Well done! Feels great doesn't it! Enjoy yourself tomorrow! Chocolate medals all round!

Yes it does! And the scales showed it too! I found that soup today in tesco and bought some - thanks! Was 11st 2.75lb this morning so double dds paid off. Though I have already been enjoying today a little too much! And am going out to a nice pub tonight.. Think instead of an UD tomorrow, I'll have an inbetweeny one.

Happy days :)

Oops... Very over indulgent weekend just gone by... Scales showed it this morning! So here goes... 2 DDDs coming up. Who's with me?!

Back