Serial dieter strikes again...

Bit gutted. First weeks weigh in was 11st 4lb, I started last Saturday at 11st 3lb, been hovering at 11st 4.5lb the last few days so at least it's down. Guess its the body adjusting to being off a VLCD. And, I know, I shouldn't just go by the scales. Anyway, UD today :) yippee! Porridge already consumed, plotting my lunch and then a nice big pork chop and trimmings for tea. Can't wait!

Agreed give your body time. Measure for sure :)

Enjoy your up day.. sounds scrummy :) Xx

MrsGlas81 said:
Bit gutted. First weeks weigh in was 11st 4lb, I started last Saturday at 11st 3lb, been hovering at 11st 4.5lb the last few days so at least it's down. Guess its the body adjusting to being off a VLCD. And, I know, I shouldn't just go by the scales. Anyway, UD today :) yippee! Porridge already consumed, plotting my lunch and then a nice big pork chop and trimmings for tea. Can't wait!

No worries, you are just adjusting and the whoosh fairy may visit soon, keep the chin up!
This diet is more about inches really?

Good luck!

Thanks, yes I have already lost an inch round my waist!

I have been a piglet today. I have eaten over 2000 but not by much. Here's what I had, porridge and milk, tea, baked beans on toast (2 slices) twiglets, some blackjack sweets, an apricot and vanilla slice (!), pork chop, sprouts, carrots roasties, cauliflower cheese and gravy, a couple of Ryvitas thins and tomato salsa.

I'm gonna hate my DD tomorrow :(

Well, scales this morning had meat on a lb, so 12st5.5lb. DD today, I've somehow got 146 cal left to eat! Do I eat them?! Today has consisted of...

BF.. slim and save banana shake 130cal
LUNCH.. Pack of twiglets and 500ml coke zero 99cal
TEA.. Weightwatchers tomato soup 72cal
Cup of tea and skimmed milk 17cal

Also been for a 4 mile walk and burned off 387 cal! So I'm starving! Decisions decisions...

Morning! UD today, and I'm feeling stuffed already after my breakfast... 30g porridge and milk. Sad thing is, I still haven't really lost any weight... 11st 4lb this morning. Really would like to see 11st 2lb. Ill give it another week.

Hang in there hun, it will wooosh off

Xx

I hope so :(

Today, I have eaten like a pig... But glad to say I have kept within my allowance, just feel stuffed! Roll on DD tomorrow, strangely, I'm looking forward to it! How bizarre!

LOL I was the same Sunday I couldn't wait!!!

Phew! As long as its not just me then! I've just planned my whole day on MFP.

Wool hoooooo!!!!! Morning! I'm pleased to report that after an UD yesterday, the scales have dropped! Yes - UD!! 11st 3.75lb, almost at my all time low! Hope tomorrow morning after today's DD shows even more progress. So pleased!

Feeling hungry, but today is all about Green tea and coke Zero. Feeling very positive today :)

Yipee I'm with you, lashing back the coffee and zero :) Xx

RebekahR said:
Yipee I'm with you, lashing back the coffee and zero :) Xx

How'd today go Rebekah? I've survived, an am salivating at the thought of tomorrow :) about to do my 'nightly' weigh in! Lol!

People talk about NSV'S... I do believe I am more toned than I was, I've definitely lost an inch from my waist and my bust, sounds silly, but my knees are less round! Lol! And my thigh and bicep muscles look more defined! LOVE this diet!

Yay! A loss! I've had a loss! 0.25 lb but its still a loss! Considering I've not been my original starting weight since I started, I'm now below it! 11st 2.75 this morning. Phew.

Good stuff :)

I survived yay now get to enjoy today :) up day ahoy!!

Xx

RebekahR said:
Good stuff :)

I survived yay now get to enjoy today :) up day ahoy!!

Xx

Yay! I still can't quite believe we can eat what we want on an up day! Mince pies in the cupboard.... Ommm nom nom...

MrsGlas81 said:
Yay! A loss! I've had a loss! 0.25 lb but its still a loss! Considering I've not been my original starting weight since I started, I'm now below it! 11st 2.75 this morning. Phew.

Well done! I bet the inches show it better! Sorry not been posting a lot but been v v busy with all that's going on..

biggusburdus said:
Well done! I bet the inches show it better! Sorry not been posting a lot but been v v busy with all that's going on..

Thanks, ooh don't you worry, you have more than enough on your plate. How is your daughter?

Back