Serial Dieter

Hi,
I start tomorrow !!! Got family for tea, no Im not eating my granny !!! But finishing off Xmas !!! So all the sweets, cheese etc goes tonight !!!
Over the years I have lost at least 3-4 people !!! But same old tale of not keeping it off. Have even been Miss Slinky on SW [Now Miss Down in the dumps and at least 3 stone to move]
I know I can do it !!! I know its going to be a long haul. But Im getting a great start as My Hunk is going to be away for the next two months so I only have my self to please. So Im going to clear the junk. Stock up on healthy but nice foods.
Treats like prawns etc
If anyone else would like a buddy I could really do with support.
Im 55 dh in the RAF got a cocker spaniel called Betty. Love all crafts. Mainly right now sewing, patchwork, knitting and scrapbooking. I have one daughter who lives in Melbourne and two grandchildren Daisy 4 and Tom 2. We have a narrowboat on the Kennet and Avon and intend spending 3-4 months on it from April-end August heading up to Skipton. In September we are heading to Melbourne with an aim of staying there. As you can tell from my post I love to chat !!! So if anyone out there would like to chat with me give each other support, that would be great
hugs
Val
ps Im not from Swindon only live here because of DH work Im a Yorkshire Lass

Back