• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Serial fad "dieter" starting SW- for a lifestyle change!

Hellllo all. I have another diary on the members only thread but I thought I would drop in here, as today is my first day on SW.
For a very very nutshelled bit about me, i only have about 16 pounds to lose, but to date, I have only succeeded in losing them once. For about a week. Ive been convinced that I am meant to be the weight I am, but then I realised that its probably all the fad diets I have been doing. Shakes, starving, you name it - i have tried it - and im only in my twenties!! I even tried SW once, and lost 11lb, but then for some reason I stopped going....that was years ago.

So, im starting today, for a healthy lifestyle change, for good. The only fly in my ointment is that I am living in Australia, so certain things that I used to LOVE are out. Like pasta&sauce, primula cheese etc....

I will be posting my food diary here, along with ramblings, questions, thoughts and recipes. Tips are welcome, always!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yesterday was a good day, although I didn't eat enough. I'll be rectifying that today! I had:
2 slices wholemeal toast (hex)
Tangerine, apple
Bowl of rice with chicken and stirfry veggies
Packet of malteasers (9 syns)
Some cups of tea (hex)

I did however, make a SW cottage pie, some homemade SW soup, and I baked several potatoes with a few lunchboxes of salad for lunch this week :)
Last edited:
Todays menu:

1 poached egg on 1 slice wholemeal toast (hex) - im only using one slice instead of two as its from a large loaf.
2 jacket potatos (small) with a salad (spring onion, tomato, cucumber etc)
2 tangerines
1 apple
SW cottage pie
....need a snack for my syns...i enjoyed those malteasers yesterday....
Hi Laura
Welcome to SW. Your food diaries look good so far, keep going as you are, and you should have a good loss this week.
Good luck with your goals
Tina x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app