Serial fad "dieter" starting SW- for a lifestyle change!

Laura250blue

Silver Member
Hellllo all. I have another diary on the members only thread but I thought I would drop in here, as today is my first day on SW.
For a very very nutshelled bit about me, i only have about 16 pounds to lose, but to date, I have only succeeded in losing them once. For about a week. Ive been convinced that I am meant to be the weight I am, but then I realised that its probably all the fad diets I have been doing. Shakes, starving, you name it - i have tried it - and im only in my twenties!! I even tried SW once, and lost 11lb, but then for some reason I stopped going....that was years ago.

So, im starting today, for a healthy lifestyle change, for good. The only fly in my ointment is that I am living in Australia, so certain things that I used to LOVE are out. Like pasta&sauce, primula cheese etc....

I will be posting my food diary here, along with ramblings, questions, thoughts and recipes. Tips are welcome, always!

Yesterday was a good day, although I didn't eat enough. I'll be rectifying that today! I had:
2 slices wholemeal toast (hex)
Tangerine, apple
Bowl of rice with chicken and stirfry veggies
Packet of malteasers (9 syns)
Some cups of tea (hex)

I did however, make a SW cottage pie, some homemade SW soup, and I baked several potatoes with a few lunchboxes of salad for lunch this week :)

Last edited:
Todays menu:

1 poached egg on 1 slice wholemeal toast (hex) - im only using one slice instead of two as its from a large loaf.
2 jacket potatos (small) with a salad (spring onion, tomato, cucumber etc)
2 tangerines
1 apple
SW cottage pie
....need a snack for my syns...i enjoyed those malteasers yesterday....

Hi Laura
Welcome to SW. Your food diaries look good so far, keep going as you are, and you should have a good loss this week.
Good luck with your goals
Tina x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back