Serial Joiner

Hope the curry night was good! Must have a look at the curry club book at group - love curries, plus they are an easy way to get a whole load of speed foods in!

xx

Hope the curry night was good! Must have a look at the curry club book at group - love curries, plus they are an easy way to get a whole load of speed foods in!

xx

It was the curry club book I used. The samosas and bhajis came out really well, much better than I expected! Thoroughly reccommend the mushroom and saffron pilau rice too!

Ugh its weigh day today and I feel so bloated! I haven't gone over my syns this week but I haven't been brilliant with my speed foods or my water intake either. My OH does it at home and he'd put on when he weighed this morning :eek: I just need half a pound for my half stone award!

Well I was in a total sulk last night. I stayed the same :( I don't feel it's fully deserved but equally I wasn't a saint last week. I had my sulk and have given myself a good talking to this morning and I'm just gonna keep my chin up, plan properly, write everything down and hope that the scales are a bit fairer next week. We're out tonight for beers and a burger :eek: but we're going sober for October so I should find it relatively easy to keep syns low for the rest of the month. Happy weekend to my readers!

Hi x I'm a serial SW rejoiner too and have also been on minis before but had a three year break, during which I gained back most of the weight I'd lost! So I'm back now to shift 5 stones, again. My best friend Still Slimming Suzy is also on here and we go to the same group when work allows. She's a bit of a SW guru so very handy to know lol xx

Much better this week! After having a sulk for maintaining last week, I lost 3lb this week! OH is at home preparing a Bolognese while I'm in IT. I've never felt more in control!

Much better this week! After having a sulk for maintaining last week, I lost 3lb this week! OH is at home preparing a Bolognese while I'm in IT. I've never felt more in control!
Wow! Great result! Well done! :winner:

Wow! Great result! Well done! :winner:

Thanks! It bagged me my long awaited half stone award too! I've joined the Quarterly challenge and I'm aiming to lose a stone by the end of December but I'm trying to break it into mini goals to make it seem more acheivable. My next for example is to get into the 13s, then it'll be to get my stone award, then after that it'll be to weigh less than my OH who is 13st 10lb etc.

Thanks! It bagged me my long awaited half stone award too! I've joined the Quarterly challenge and I'm aiming to lose a stone by the end of December but I'm trying to break it into mini goals to make it seem more acheivable. My next for example is to get into the 13s, then it'll be to get my stone award, then after that it'll be to weigh less than my OH who is 13st 10lb etc.

Lol...your post could've been written by me! I got my 1/2 stone today and my next goal is to get into the 13's! I've got a long way to weighing less than my OH tho as he's about 10st lol xx

1lb off for me today making me 14st 1lb. Happy with that. Would love 2 next week to put me into the next bracket then leaving me with only 1.5 until my stone award. I'd love to get that in 2 weeks time and there's no reason why I shouldn't get it. I'm getting good at going for a meal on the weekend and enjoying myself then reigning it in the rest of the week

Yay that's a cracking result hunni xx love your forward planning and positivity :D I managed to squeeze a 1/2lb loss which was disappointing but I suppose it's still a loss, just! :rolleyes:

Yay that's a cracking result hunni xx love your forward planning and positivity :D I managed to squeeze a 1/2lb loss which was disappointing but I suppose it's still a loss, just! :rolleyes:

I try not to be disappointed as long as it's all going in the right direction. I figure if I know I deserved more on the scales, just stick with it and the next week should show a bigger loss. I tried to tell my consultant I wanted 2lb but shes challenged me to go for the full 3.5 which I've accepted! So it's back to pretending its my first week. No cheating, writing everything down and keeping track of every single syn. Will do SP through the week to give me an extra boost too

So I've been poorly all week. I should still see a weight loss tomorrow night but it's not going to be the 3.5lb I wanted. It doesn't matter though, as long as it's all going in the right direction I'm happy. I haven't had a single gain and only 1 maintain since I've started back and I'm still as motivated as ever. I've got a job interview in a couple of weeks and I'm going to walk in so much more confident knowing I'm the lightest I've been in around 2 years.

So I've been poorly all week. I should still see a weight loss tomorrow night but it's not going to be the 3.5lb I wanted. It doesn't matter though, as long as it's all going in the right direction I'm happy. I haven't had a single gain and only 1 maintain since I've started back and I'm still as motivated as ever. I've got a job interview in a couple of weeks and I'm going to walk in so much more confident knowing I'm the lightest I've been in around 2 years.

I love posts like this! So positive! Well done you...I hope you're really proud of yourself xx
Good luck with WI later. It's never easy when you're not well but it can't be helped. You know that when you're on it, you're REALLY on it lol, so you'll be fine I'm sure xx

I love posts like this! So positive! Well done you...I hope you're really proud of yourself xx
Good luck with WI later. It's never easy when you're not well but it can't be helped. You know that when you're on it, you're REALLY on it lol, so you'll be fine I'm sure xx

Thanks Dawn I surprised myself actually. I thought I was only going to have a small loss but ended up with 3lb! I thought my consultant was going to me strip to try and get that pesky half pound for my stone award but I'll get it next week!

Hahaha! Think I'd have stripped naked myself for that 1st shiny lol! :banana_dancer:
But seriously well done on the 3 off. Pretty amazing especially as you were poorly. Looking forward to seeing that new shiny on your signature next week! Xx

I Still feel rough! Back in work though as our sickness policy is really strict. It means I've not had the most food optimising week. I've not gone crazy (I actually don't really feel like eating) but I've been eating convenience foods rather than healthy meals as I don't have the energy to cook! So it's been sandwiches and hifi bars instead of protein and speed! I'm going to try and be better over the nexr few days. All I want this week is half a pound, that's not too much to ask is it?

Bless you for struggling on despite feeling so poorly xx it really messes with you doesn't it! Good luck with weigh in xxx

So this flu thing has beaten me and I'm home again today. I don't plan on risking my health for the sake of my company's sickness policy. I weighed at the morning group, stayed the same which I'm ok with considering I'm downing cough syrup, throat sweets and lemsip like there's no tomorrow! My stone award will be waiting for me when I'm ready

Back