Serial re-starter....

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Kira, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/SnS
    ...for the last time!(?) Sick and tired of being sick. I've wasted 2010 trying to get back into CD/WW/plain sensible eating despite the many inspirational people on this forum.

I'm back again, this time having 2 days of SS under my belt and I am hoping I will get through day 3.

I reminder to myself, and those who have been where I have, success can be achieved again.

2008 succesfully lost 2 and half stone.
    2009 re-gained but lost 2 stone.
    2010 re-gained, failed throughout the year to re-start CD or any sensible eating.
    2011 - I will re-gain control. I will not waste the 2 days of SS I have under my belt. I will not allow myself or anyone to sabotage my efforts.

To those of you who have got through the first few days new or re-starters, I take my hat off to you. This is hard.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    KIRA!!! Remember me?

You can do this... I can do this... I think! I started a dairy over in 1000-maintenance, totally the wrong place cos I am doing SS and only on day one, but just shows how rusty I am with minis, have to find my way around all over again. Let's make this the last time!

xxx

4. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11.5lb(34.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck+ hope day 3 is goin well,uve got the hardest part over wiv,just keep at it

X

5. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    You're on day 4 now Kira... go, go, go!!! I am following right behind, so thanks for the inspiration...
    xxx

6. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/SnS
    Yeah! I've completed Day 3! Day 4 now! I was always rusty on the forum so I'm probably posting in the wrong place! Eeks!

I need to check if I should use my original diary thread to continue? Anyway, for now just to say that I've had some strange dreams, in fact more dreams than I normally would since starting SS. I think someone on another thread mentioned having weird dreams. Day 1 but especially Day 2 were difficult for me, had to keep real busy and then go to bed early! Day 3 I wasn't hungry but felt empty and deprived. I felt the fat on my stomach and waist last night and it was enough to pull myself together! whilst I'm not aiming for a bikini bod I'm still freaking out about the programme on the world's fattest man. I can't beleive I'm feeling so emotional about it, the confliciting views....which I don't necessarily agree with. I just know I don't want to fat. Must dash, going out for the first times in two days!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.