Serial re-starter....

Kira

Gold Member
...for the last time!(?) Sick and tired of being sick. I've wasted 2010 trying to get back into CD/WW/plain sensible eating despite the many inspirational people on this forum.

I'm back again, this time having 2 days of SS under my belt and I am hoping I will get through day 3.

I reminder to myself, and those who have been where I have, success can be achieved again.

2008 succesfully lost 2 and half stone.
2009 re-gained but lost 2 stone.
2010 re-gained, failed throughout the year to re-start CD or any sensible eating.
2011 - I will re-gain control. I will not waste the 2 days of SS I have under my belt. I will not allow myself or anyone to sabotage my efforts.

To those of you who have got through the first few days new or re-starters, I take my hat off to you. This is hard.

KIRA!!! Remember me?

You can do this... I can do this... I think! I started a dairy over in 1000-maintenance, totally the wrong place cos I am doing SS and only on day one, but just shows how rusty I am with minis, have to find my way around all over again. Let's make this the last time!

xxx

You're on day 4 now Kira... go, go, go!!! I am following right behind, so thanks for the inspiration...
xxx

Yeah! I've completed Day 3! Day 4 now! I was always rusty on the forum so I'm probably posting in the wrong place! Eeks!

I need to check if I should use my original diary thread to continue? Anyway, for now just to say that I've had some strange dreams, in fact more dreams than I normally would since starting SS. I think someone on another thread mentioned having weird dreams. Day 1 but especially Day 2 were difficult for me, had to keep real busy and then go to bed early! Day 3 I wasn't hungry but felt empty and deprived. I felt the fat on my stomach and waist last night and it was enough to pull myself together! whilst I'm not aiming for a bikini bod I'm still freaking out about the programme on the world's fattest man. I can't beleive I'm feeling so emotional about it, the confliciting views....which I don't necessarily agree with. I just know I don't want to fat. Must dash, going out for the first times in two days!

Back