Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Serial re-starter....

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Kira, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/SnS
    ...for the last time!(?) Sick and tired of being sick. I've wasted 2010 trying to get back into CD/WW/plain sensible eating despite the many inspirational people on this forum.

I'm back again, this time having 2 days of SS under my belt and I am hoping I will get through day 3.

I reminder to myself, and those who have been where I have, success can be achieved again.

2008 succesfully lost 2 and half stone.
    2009 re-gained but lost 2 stone.
    2010 re-gained, failed throughout the year to re-start CD or any sensible eating.
    2011 - I will re-gain control. I will not waste the 2 days of SS I have under my belt. I will not allow myself or anyone to sabotage my efforts.

To those of you who have got through the first few days new or re-starters, I take my hat off to you. This is hard.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    KIRA!!! Remember me?

You can do this... I can do this... I think! I started a dairy over in 1000-maintenance, totally the wrong place cos I am doing SS and only on day one, but just shows how rusty I am with minis, have to find my way around all over again. Let's make this the last time!

xxx

4. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11.5lb(34.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck+ hope day 3 is goin well,uve got the hardest part over wiv,just keep at it

X

5. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    You're on day 4 now Kira... go, go, go!!! I am following right behind, so thanks for the inspiration...
    xxx

6. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/SnS
    Yeah! I've completed Day 3! Day 4 now! I was always rusty on the forum so I'm probably posting in the wrong place! Eeks!

I need to check if I should use my original diary thread to continue? Anyway, for now just to say that I've had some strange dreams, in fact more dreams than I normally would since starting SS. I think someone on another thread mentioned having weird dreams. Day 1 but especially Day 2 were difficult for me, had to keep real busy and then go to bed early! Day 3 I wasn't hungry but felt empty and deprived. I felt the fat on my stomach and waist last night and it was enough to pull myself together! whilst I'm not aiming for a bikini bod I'm still freaking out about the programme on the world's fattest man. I can't beleive I'm feeling so emotional about it, the confliciting views....which I don't necessarily agree with. I just know I don't want to fat. Must dash, going out for the first times in two days!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.