Serial Sniffer!!

Am I the only one? Or is anyone else here a serial sniffer? :8855:

I guess in a way it is mental torture, But it gets me through the day having a "hit" by sniffing something yummy!

My family had KFC for tea the other night and it smelled divine!! It just goes to show tho, That although I HAD to sniff it and it smells so nice, I wasn`t actually hungry so was ok? If I hadn`t been on this diet (and if I could have eaten it because of the wheat) I would have eaten some too - Even tho I wasn`t actually hungry??

Today, I have spent the day sniffing some Jaffa cakes :8855:

Sometimes I really get the urge to just lick them!! :8855::8855::8855:

I am resisting tho ;)

So, Am I the only loon or is anyone else with me? :p

Xxx

That made me laugh:8855:
No I have to admit I haven't noticed me sniffing food, but I will keep an eye out for it!!

:8855:I guess I`m the only freak then :rolleyes: ;) :p

Even my 4 yr old kept bringing food up to me earlier saying "sniff it mum, sniff it" :8855::8855::8855:

Xx

I SNIFF TOO. My friends luckily have got used to me wanting to sniff their food. They can't believe that I can sniff it and it doesn't make me want to eat... it actually stops me from wanting to eat, especially because I think things generally smell better than they taste.

I am SO glad someone else does this too. Ha ha maybe we are mad, but it's good to sniff xx

PS I have also been known to lick the flavour off a crisp my friend gave me......

I sniff everything so your not alone on this one hun.
My kids will offer me whatever they are eating to sniff before they eat it....bless.

I don't sniff food, but if someone is smoking I am there sniffing the smoke rofl

I am sooo glad I bumped into this thread whilst I was having a wander round minis! I am always sniffing foods. I buy my staff boxes of sweet treats like brownies and I love having a good inhale of brownie-scent.

I am so glad I'm not the only one!

Haha I`m glad I`m not the only one!!

Xxx

Haha another serial sniffer here! I just get told off by my family though haha! I'm also a serial food starer, i just seem to look at food, i'm not tempted at all though lol

oooh doesnt everything smell so nice and so strong when you dont eat. Most things I can sniff and dont feel tempted about but some are torture.

I met up with a friend today and we took our girls to McDonalds (A treat as we rarely have it) and I had a sniff of her chicken nuggets and they smelled a bit urgh!

This was the first time I have met my friend (tho we`ve been friends online for yrs) and she was just :8855: at me sniffing everything! I sniffed my LOs Chkn Nuggets, Carrots & Chips @ Maccies then I was sniffing her Jelly Tots at softplay :rolleyes: LOL

They`re all having Chicken Kievs with baby potatoes and Cauliflower for tea tonight, The smells are going to be LUSH! I`m having 250g of Fresh Haddock with 3 tbsp of Cauli so I don`t feel deprived :D

Hoping I haven`t scared my friend off by being a loon that sniffs everything :8855:

Xx

I have decided (after a week of excesses) that food definitely smells better than it tastes most of the time, and I've also decided that most unhealthy food makes me feel sluggish and horrible I guess that's what's called progress.... There's still things (chocolate) that only tasting will do. xx

Interestingly, Today my little one only actually finished her carrots!

She had about half of the chips and 1 bite out of the nuggets.

She is on a major growth spurt and eating for Britain at the mo, So I guess maccies just isn`t "All That" ;)

Xx

Maccies are nasty, the burgars taste like cardboard, my little girl won't touch the chips or burgers... just has the fish fingers :)

I totally sniff....!!
I have to say, I feel really really strong if I sniff but don't eat.
It also makes me realise quite how gross somethings are, when I would previously have definately eaten them!!
my OH is now used to me sniffing, although a lot of it takes place in the kitchen. My sense of smell is so much more acute on CD!
Am so glad that others enjoy a good sniff too :D:D
xx

Maccies are nasty, the burgars taste like cardboard, my little girl won't touch the chips or burgers... just has the fish fingers :)

I totally sniff....!!
I have to say, I feel really really strong if I sniff but don't eat.
It also makes me realise quite how gross somethings are, when I would previously have definately eaten them!!
my OH is now used to me sniffing, although a lot of it takes place in the kitchen. My sense of smell is so much more acute on CD!
Am so glad that others enjoy a good sniff too :D:D
xx

I know, You can totally smell how "plastic" some stuff is once you havn`t been eating it and only sniffing. Possibly you`ll be able to taste the difference too!

Eating a Maccies is so rare for my lil one, At least now she knows she isn`t missing out on anything lol

Xx

Back