Step 1 Sole Source + serious wobbling today and tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hbomb27

Day 11 - i am seriously wobbling today!!!! People bought loadsof cakes into work.....picked kids mcdonalds up as tonights a rush to go back out to cricket!! I actually bit the end off one of my sons chicken strips!!! Omg i could just give up right now....feel like rubbish...bad head!!!! :cry::wave_cry:

Day 11 - i am seriously wobbling today!!!! People bought loadsof cakes into work.....picked kids mcdonalds up as tonights a rush to go back out to cricket!! I actually bit the end off one of my sons chicken strips!!! Omg i could just give up right now....feel like rubbish...bad head!!!! :cry::wave_cry:

Relax, breathe, and take a step back for a second.

You have managed 11 days. Which means at this stage your not actually hungry. Which means this is a mental battle...

Re think the reasons youre doing this. How will you feel if you stop...? What are yyour goals...??

Dieting is hard, maintaining is hard, being overweifht is hard, you just gotta pick your hard xxx

Goodluck

Yes thats it...i could have eaten anything insight.. like you say..i dont think i was actually hungry!! But omg...... I was like some wild woman..... Had a moment like that yesterday too!! I did have the smallest nibble of smthing i shouldnt!!! But on a whole i am still on track i think....i made an omlette with my two eggs last night xx that helped ....

Back