Total Solution Boof's shrinking diary.

Super loss in two weeks, don't be disheartened with a pound, it really does even out over a month when you stick to plan. Your body is still getting used to the new regime too. I always use the picture the others posted as a reality check. Measurements are a great guide too.

You are doing great, keep going Hon, almost a stone gone already!

Ooo let us know how the teeth whitening works out :) id like to try as well! Going for a whole body and mind revamp at the mo, teeth and all haha xx

Today has been a good day :)
I am finding adding a bit of protein really great for being able to stay on track. Today breakfast was scrambled egg...I treated myself to breakfast out with a friend as it was my day off. It isn't something i'll make a habit of and it felt really naughty.
I had a bar mid morning and felt really full! I drank a litre of water then had ham salad (ham and lettuce only) and a double chocolate bar...tea was a banana shake.
I have had 2 cans of cherry coke zero...the last of my cans which is good as im getting a bit dependant on them as they make me feel full and satisfy my sugar craving.
I am now on to my 2nd litre of water and feel happy happy happy.
I know im doing more working solution than total solution but im ok with this as it means im still staying on track and hopefully still losing. I am planning on doing TSing when I can...it just seems hard getting back into the mind set.
My lovely dad has said if I lose 20lbs by my birthday (20th june) he'll give me £1 for each pound lost...bless him. I love that im 36 but he still gives me 'treats' :)
So I need to get to 15stone 12lbs....totally doable!!!!!

Today has been a good day :)
I am finding adding a bit of protein really great for being able to stay on track. Today breakfast was scrambled egg...I treated myself to breakfast out with a friend as it was my day off. It isn't something i'll make a habit of and it felt really naughty.
I had a bar mid morning and felt really full! I drank a litre of water then had ham salad (ham and lettuce only) and a double chocolate bar...tea was a banana shake.
I have had 2 cans of cherry coke zero...the last of my cans which is good as im getting a bit dependant on them as they make me feel full and satisfy my sugar craving.
I am now on to my 2nd litre of water and feel happy happy happy.
I know im doing more working solution than total solution but im ok with this as it means im still staying on track and hopefully still losing. I am planning on doing TSing when I can...it just seems hard getting back into the mind set.
My lovely dad has said if I lose 20lbs by my birthday (20th june) he'll give me £1 for each pound lost...bless him. I love that im 36 but he still gives me 'treats' :)
So I need to get to 15stone 12lbs....totally doable!!!!!

Awww that's adorable!!!!!!

Totally doable!!!

Last couple of days have gone fine...pretty much ts-ing. Today I'm allowing myself chicken and veg with the family, I miss sitting down to eat normal food.
Had a chocolate bar and just making pizza at the moment. Feeling a bit fed up...it's really like a roller coaster this diet. One minute I'm up...next minute I'm down.

Last couple of days have gone fine...pretty much ts-ing. Today I'm allowing myself chicken and veg with the family, I miss sitting down to eat normal food. Had a chocolate bar and just making pizza at the moment. Feeling a bit fed up...it's really like a roller coaster this diet. One minute I'm up...next minute I'm down.

I hear ya boof! I sailed through the first 3 weeks and then all of a sudden it's a struggle! Enjoy your real food today :) x

Last couple of days have gone fine...pretty much ts-ing. Today I'm allowing myself chicken and veg with the family, I miss sitting down to eat normal food.
Had a chocolate bar and just making pizza at the moment. Feeling a bit fed up...it's really like a roller coaster this diet. One minute I'm up...next minute I'm down.

Its not easy Boo but deffo worth it. We still need to live our lives as well. Its my sons birthday 7/6 ( how did he get to 27! ) and I have invited him, girlfriend and adorable grandaughter to us for a birthday lunch... that day it will be diet what diet ? But Im planning on being 100% till then and after then till Jun 25th...the day before I go on holiday! I am hoping and praying I will have lost 2 stone by then...thats the plan! We just need to have as many good days as possible I think.
Take care Hun xx

So far today has been good. Chocolate bar for brekkie, tomato soup for lunch and a litre of
Water. Feeling a bit better today. I'm not as grumpy or hungry. Will update properly later but so far I'm winning!!!

So far today has been good. Chocolate bar for brekkie, tomato soup for lunch and a litre of Water. Feeling a bit better today. I'm not as grumpy or hungry. Will update properly later but so far I'm winning!!!

Glad you hear your mood is improved and also your tummy gremlins are leaving you alone ;) what a roller coaster this diet is. Just need the weight to stay down and the moods to stay up, easy right? :) x

Ha you'd think so....biz!

I had my hazelnut shake for tea and have drunk another litre of water. Could really do with drinking more but cant face it! I have had a little bit of ham...it was more a case of the munchies rather than hunger. My tummy is grateful for it though.

I have decided on my treat to myself when ive lost weight...a sunny holiday. I have always wanted to go on holiday and wear bikins and little shorts without feeling self conscious. The last time i did that was my honeymoon 17 years ago and even then i thought i was fat! lol I have started a new pin terest board to put ideas and keep me motivated.

In the short term i still need to get into my bridesmaid dress for September. Its definitely getting there..another stone and i think it'll fit beautifully. I am getting to the bottom of my 4 week mixed exante pack and im left with the gross stuff!!! I think ive got a week of ok stuff and then im left with stuff that i really don't like! I looked on the websote today and got really giddy about buying new stuff...how sad am i!!! lol

I bought myself a shaker for work too and it really makes a difference to have unlumpy shakes :) Im taking a curry for lunch tomorrow though as a few of the girls want to see what a 'meal' is like. Im having to take it meal by meal...if i try to think ahead i completely freak myself out about wether i can sustain this. i cant believe im on week 3 though...where did the time go!!!

I am hoping for a good loss this week... i would love to get my stone off so 3lbs would be ace!!!! Got 2 more days to TS as best i can.....lets do this!!!!!!

Keep at it Boo, I never know what meal Im going to have next, I just try to have different meal everyday. Like you I LOVE my shaker! Good luck for your next weigh in Hun. xx

I had a sneaky weigh in today and I've stayed the same....to say I'm cheesed off is an understatement!!!! Gunna drink loads of water today and see if that helps but I'm not a happy exante bunny.

I had a sneaky weigh in today and I've stayed the same....to say I'm cheesed off is an understatement!!!! Gunna drink loads of water today and see if that helps but I'm not a happy exante bunny.
You could still see a loss tomorrow and remember inches count as well. I have not measured myself but I have plenty of clothes to shrink into and although I have only lost 2 lbs this week I can now wear a dress that I couldnt last summer as I looked pregnant and that was with spanx! Tried it on last night and I can now wear it, albeit it with spanx still to stop the thigh rub!
Take care Hun xx

Don't worry, keep up the hard work and the results will show. I know the frsutration of being so good and it not showing, but it will eventually show on the scales. You're doing great, keep going !

CHEESED OFF!!! lol HAd 3 packs, 3 litres of water and some spare ribs...I actually feel like eating the entire contents of my cupboards today. Just completely fed up but tomorrow is another day...

CHEESED OFF!!! lol HAd 3 packs, 3 litres of water and some spare ribs...I actually feel like eating the entire contents of my cupboards today. Just completely fed up but tomorrow is another day...

Awww sorry to hear that... Yup tomorrow is definitely another day :)

Just re-read a few of my last posts and my moods are terrible!!!! I need to try and pick myself up and get my moods to a point where I can keep going for a bit longer. I desperately want to lose this weight and I think that's why I feel so fed up. I feel my scales are stuck, I tried to gee myself up after a pound loss last week thinking id have a great loss this week but by getting on the scales and seeing myself weight the same has really got me down. I suppose that's what happens when you weigh all the time.

I just don't know if I can do this - but whats the alternative?? I cant stay fat, ive got a dress to get into and I want to be slimmer. Wish my hubby wasn't working away I just need a hug.

(((HUGS))).

This is a hard diet. It's not for the faint-hearted. It takes away our crutch - food - and throws us back on our own devices. We've used food for every purpose, mostly, other than nutrition and health. We've come to depend on it as a mood enhancer, a source of pleasure, a hobby, a pick-me-up, a pal when we're lonely and/or bored, a secret pleasure (and source of guilt) and much, much more. We've also used food as a means to torture and punish ourselves. We celebrate with food, we commiserate with food. It's become our chief source of comfort AND of despair. Is it any wonder that we find it so hard to go Cold Turkey?

Let yourself feel these feelings. They're understandable and 'normal'. Maybe TS just doesn't suit you. I don't think it suits me over a period of months. Food is highly addictive and it's hard for us to get sober. Know what I mean? xx

It's understandable and totally normal to feel down, especially when you're doing your best with a diet like this, and you WANT to see some sort of proof that it's paying off, and there doesn't seem to be that reward... but stick with it. It will happen.

Food is very comforting - and serialslimmer is SO right... it's hard to get clean when your go-to fix is food.
You've been good, but you feel like you're being deprived, and none of us like that.
Maybe have a look at the Ketosis recipes, and if you need to eat something, decide in advance what you'll make, so you stay in control of it?

I'm having a crap day today, and I've only started. You're not alone.

My solution to the problem today was to have a planned piece of carrot cake. I need to go easy on myself. I also think more of a low carb working solution plan will be good for me. Need to research this. I'm thinking 2 packs and a low carb meal of around 400 cals then a 200 cal snack?? This would be 1000 ish a day. What do you guy think????

Gotta get back to work now but will be on tonight xx

Back