Total Solution Boof's shrinking diary.

My solution to the problem today was to have a planned piece of carrot cake. I need to go easy on myself. I also think more of a low carb working solution plan will be good for me. Need to research this. I'm thinking 2 packs and a low carb meal of around 400 cals then a 200 cal snack?? This would be 1000 ish a day. What do you guy think????

Gotta get back to work now but will be on tonight xx

You have to do what's right for you :)

Aww boofy baby!! I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. This diet is such a mental battle every day!!! After upping my carbs for a few days, I feel like I can totally do this now. Back in to ketosis this week then back on TS next week. Do whatever works. There are no set rules to losing weight ... there are loads of tweaks that still see great results :) xx

Weigh in number 3.....1lb off :cry:I know it's still a loss but this week has been tough and to not have more than a pound sucks!!!!!!!
im plodding on.... Last week trying to ts then it's working solution/low carb for me.
Breakfast today will be a bar....lunch a strawberry and banana shake.....tea chilli.. Will drink 3 litres of water.

Weigh in number 3.....1lb off :cry:I know it's still a loss but this week has been tough and to not have more than a pound sucks!!!!!!!
im plodding on.... Last week trying to ts then it's working solution/low carb for me.
Breakfast today will be a bar....lunch a strawberry and banana shake.....tea chilli.. Will drink 3 litres of water.

You may get a whoosh next week :)

Awh, keep going it will pay off. We've all had ups and downs on this diet. Like curve said you may get a woosh week. You're doing great, it's not easy, give yourself a pat on the back xx

It's so disheartening when you work so hard and you don't get rewarded with a big loss. You must've lost more than that, I'm hoping the scales show you're looking for next weekX

The day went kind of off plan tonight....all good up until tea time. I've had macdonalds! Ok so it was perfectly legal grilled chicken salad with no dressing but I feel so naughty!!!!! Lol :D
Pretty good day to be honest, there were moments when I was going to give up and eat 'normally' but I couldn't quite bring myself to cheat! Lol
I've decided to move my weigh in day to a Saturday then have that as my treat day. I find weekends tough so this makes sense to me. Mon - fri is sooooo much easier to deal with and although it's still hard it's not as hard! Plus if I do go a bit off kilter I've got all week to pull it back instead of feeling like I've failed at my Thursday weigh in.
i think I've lost 3lbs from going to the loo today - sorry tmi!!! So fingers crossed for my re weigh on Saturday!!! Lol

The day went kind of off plan tonight....all good up until tea time. I've had macdonalds! Ok so it was perfectly legal grilled chicken salad with no dressing but I feel so naughty!!!!! Lol :D
Pretty good day to be honest, there were moments when I was going to give up and eat 'normally' but I couldn't quite bring myself to cheat! Lol
I've decided to move my weigh in day to a Saturday then have that as my treat day. I find weekends tough so this makes sense to me. Mon - fri is sooooo much easier to deal with and although it's still hard it's not as hard! Plus if I do go a bit off kilter I've got all week to pull it back instead of feeling like I've failed at my Thursday weigh in.
i think I've lost 3lbs from going to the loo today - sorry tmi!!! So fingers crossed for my re weigh on Saturday!!! Lol

Best of luck for sat :)

That's possibly the most reserved and self-controlled McDonalds meal ever, and I hope it was nice :)
Moving the weighing day is a good plan. Stick with it. It'll be worth it in the end.

I know empath. I was so proud of myself - especially as there was the most delish looking nacho burger on the menu!!!!
Off out with the girls for lunch today but it'll be protein all the way. Feeling so much more positive!!!!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear...today has been my first major disaster since starting exante 3 weeks ago. I have binged :break_diet:It started with breakfast out with hubby and has just gone down hill ending in an impromptu Chinese tonight!! OOOOPPPSSS!

Anyway back on plan and working my butt off from now on....got loads and loads of motivation now and I WILL NOT be beaten!!!!! Ive got 28 days until the hen do...can I lose a stone?????

Oh dear oh dear oh dear...today has been my first major disaster since starting exante 3 weeks ago. I have binged :break_diet:It started with breakfast out with hubby and has just gone down hill ending in an impromptu Chinese tonight!! OOOOPPPSSS!

Anyway back on plan and working my butt off from now on....got loads and loads of motivation now and I WILL NOT be beaten!!!!! Ive got 28 days until the hen do...can I lose a stone?????

Of course you can xx

Keep going. A stone is definitely doable. Good luck hon.

Still not back on it and had another carb fest today. Drawing a line under it now though before turns into a week long binge and me regaining all I've lost.

I'm dreading getting back into ketosis but looking forward to losing weight again. I can do this and I will do this.

Back on track today and feeling fine... so far :D Had a chocolate bar this morning and just had a blueberry shake. Only had half a litre of water so far so will get another litre drunk before my next pack. Having to have my water warm as ive whitened my teeth and they are really sensitive!! lol It'll wear off by tonight though thankfully!!

So the wedding is in 14 weeks!!! EEEEEEKKKK!! :D Its given me the boost I need to get back on track and sort myself out. Im now TSing until the hen weekend on the 19th June. I will have a planned weekend off the diet and then restart on the Monday until the wedding.

I am so excited to be a bridesmaid. My friend has been through some really rough things and after a horrible divorce has met the most fabulous man. Its going to be such a special day I want to look at the photos and be happy not fed up that I didn't sort myself out. I know I cant lose all my weight by then but im hoping to be in the 13s by the wedding.

Yay! Well done for getting back on :) you never know them extra calories might have shook up your metabolism a bit and might make you feel happier day to day :) that's what my break did I think.

How did the teeth whitening go? Did you get a home kit? I seem to remember someone on here said they were getting one.

How exciting that the wedding is looming.. Have you had the hen do?. I was meant to be a bridesmaid this year but best mates fiancé cheated! So he's hopefully rotting in a cave somewhere. So we're having the hen do still and that can be a big day for her and her independence hopefully. And I got uninvited to that other wedding so no weddings for me haha! I'll just look forward to mine, not that I'm even engaged ;) xx

Im hoping my metabolism is grateful for a few carbs biz and it doesn't go on strike!! lol

Hen do is on the 19th June..its also my birthday weekend so there will be cake and lots of alcohol! lol I work as a dental nurse so got my teeth whitening through work. Its gum shield trays and bleach. I usually just do a couple of hours with them in but slept in them last night which is why my teeth are so sensitive. They are maybe 2 or 3 shades lighter but weren't too bad to start with.

Had my 3rd pack...chilli. I really liked it although the kidney beans were like bullets!! lol I have drunk 2 litres of water and will probably get another 1/2 litre done before bed. I feel good today and positive...long may that last.

Having a BBQ tomorrow but feel strong enough to just have my packs and water. ive just been paid so have ordered a few more bars and meals as I like them the best. Got loads of shakes left which i'm not keen on. The lemon/ raspberry one is just foul!!! lol I do like the toffee caramel ones though...perfect for my sweet tooth!!

Hope everyone is doing good..off to go read some diaries now. xx

Getting into ketosis is hitting hard. Headache and shivers today. Had porridge for my breakfast which I love and had a half litre water. Just had half a bar. Having a nap now and will get up and drink more in a bit. Got my parents coming over for a buffet tea instead of BBQ as it's too cold!!! Asked them to being meat and desserts. I can resist everything as I'm feeling strong but might nibble on chicken if it's there. We'll see though as I'm waiting got my last pack until we eat.
Oh and I got on the scales and am 16st 7lbs still do very happy with that...no weight gain after carb fest!!
Roll on Saturday weigh day!!!

I hate the lemon shakes too, anything lemon flavoured with exante tastes horrid to me.

Well done staying strong :) x

Back