Seriously Annoyed!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Alright, so i havnt had a t.o.m for about 3 years and now all of a sudden, a week into this diet my body decides what the heck lets put her through that again!!!!

Anyone else experienced this?
My isnt really bad, im guessing its only going to last a day - 2 max - but still - i am very annoyed!!! grrrrrr :mad: (lol)

Lipotrim does affect TOTM - sadly.
I started my TOTM, (I am regular) on day 3 and it lasted for 10 days, thats 4 days more than usual. I was due again on Saturday just gone and I still haven't started, so its playing havoc all around.
I guess its just one of the side effects we will have to put up with until we reach our goals hun, good luck.

Lol i suppose its worth putting up with to be slim again!! i'll grin:D and bear it!

i had the Implanon implant ad went without a totm for 2 years... as soon as i started lipo i had one!! I panicked and asked my pharmacist and she said nothing to wory about, just an inconvenience! x

Phew!! I have the implant too!!
Mine is due to get changed in august though!!!! :S eeek

phew I thought it was just me!! I have been on the injection for a while and not had a period for about 10 months, and started last monday, and still have one today! Its only been really light but there just the same, and very annoying!!

Phew!! I have the implant too!!
Mine is due to get changed in august though!!!! :S eeek

iv had mine out, it turned me into a psycho! anddd made me pu 2 stone on! apparently its one of the hardest contraceptives to loose weight on aswell... so mines out of here!! xx

Hmmm .... I can't imagine being without my implant tbh - i was no good on the pill and im in a steady relationship, have been for 5 years so this is the best option so im not about to take it out!! lol Here's hoping lipotrim works :)

not a male thread.... ill get my coat and leave lol

haha adam!!

i was going to get the implant but might what til ive lost the weight now :)

looks like i was wrong ... this t.o.t.m is here to stay :'(
i want to cry! i havnt had one for 3 years and have forgotton how horrible they are!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

haha i was the exact same!!!

felt like i was in somone elses body, and somehow had forgotten just how painful an crappy they are!!!

Bless us! xx

Mind you, i'd rather have this than babies!!!

lol.. I know how your feeling, mine is just gone and it was horrible, it was really really sore this time..

I wish men had to go through the monthlys ....!!

haha!! Me and chris had this conversation yesterday.. I asked him if he would take my periods away for me for just once month and he could have them instead, I got hit with a pillow and told to stop talking about it because it puts him off me lol!!

hahahah boys!!!

Back