Seriously bad tempered!!!

You won't have done much damage, just draw a line. You can have 15 syns a day, just knock 2 off todays.
I find most of the SW recipes very bland. I have the curry feast book but never use it. I'd rather spend some of my syns or use EVOO as an HEB to get the real taste.
The chicken bake in this months mag was nice tho.

Seriously, I think you need to get a bit of perspective. Okay you had 8 syns more than you would have liked but that is a measly 160 calories so neither here nor there in the big picture. It was one meal out of 21 you will have this week - one meal was not responsible for the excess weight and one meal will not derail your weight loss ... unless of course you let it ;)

I knwo. Last night I was hungry and me and an empty stomach to not make for a happy chappy. I've had a lovely bacon sarnie this morning and have loads of fruit to eat through-out the day. I'm sure (i hope) it'll be ok and won't effect my weight loss this week. I had a bad day on Friday so it's not 1 day but 2 that have been a bit ****!

We shall see tomorrow. I feel kinda stoopid now for having such a big rant!

Dont feel stupid, that's what we're here for. I do love a good irrational outburst ha ha

I'm also just like you... Don't mess with me when I'm hungry! Have a good rest-of-the-week x

lol

I had to apologise in class once for the rant I had the week before!! I just totally lost it!! I had to apologise just in case people thought I was a nutcase! lol

And breathe...

All calm now!!

Lx

Thank god - otherwise I would have blown all my fuses by now! hahaha

I often think i need to be re-booted...
...rebooted I said!! not booted!!

It was good to get it off your chest, you've drawn a line under it and like you said feeling much better today. :D

When i had a run of bad weeks early on when I joined SW I used to blame it on "the booze", "the mexican", "the chinese takeaway"....

This girl helpfully pointed out that there are at least 21 meals in a week. So one "bad" one isn't going to destroy an otherwise on-track week.

Just put it down to experience.

Also... I have never made anything from SW recipe books - i don't own any.
I typically just tweak stuff that i already used to make or that I've seen elsewhere.

I like to find new meals, otherwise I get stuck making the same things. The pictures look so good but in reality they taste artificial. Anything made with sweetner or fromage frais/natural yogurt just doesn't taste good to me!

I've moved on now. Had a better day today and with any luck I'll have a good loss tomorrow which'll give me a big boost as I STS last week.

Back