Seriously dont do it

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Ok well after my drink filled night out on Wednesday I steped on the scales this morning and I can't believe I've put on 7lb! I mean it's rediculas. Hopefully it'll come off by Mondays weigh in, but it's just mad half a stone in one day lol. I would advise anyone to just not do it. Don't get me wrong it was a great night out but gutted. Was ment to be going for a meal on sat for my anniversary but I've cancelled need to be 100% for this to work. Thought I'd be honest with everyone but it's 100% now

oh no really sorry to hear but a good lesson for us all that there is a very good reason to stay 100%. Hope it comes off for weigh in on monday :) x

OH NO!!!!!

Its pobably water though sweetie.... it'll drop off!!!! Get loadsa water down you now!!! You'll be fine.... don't forget your weight fluctuates anyway babe... so that wont be heping!!! Try not to worry too much! Don't give in chick!!! xXx

Awww I hope so. It's my fault though so I deserve it really. But today is a new day and I'm 100% so fingers crossed for staying the same on Monday's weigh in

Back