Seriously miffed!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SpaceAngel, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone.

Had my 4th weigh in last night and I gained 1/2lb! I have followed the plan 100% but I have mentioned in another thread that I didn't think I had eaten enough, which I think added to the gain. It's also my TOTM and my doctor said today that your TOTM can make you gain at least 3lb in fluid. I am hoping it will some off next week. But I was so gutted that I wanted to cry. I can totally understand gaining if you have been a bit bad, but when you have been so good you polish your halo everynight, and to gain, it was awful.

Here's hoping it will be gone, and some, next week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(12.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww thats such a shame hun, but 1/2 a lb is nothing really, you will prob lose that and more next week. I felt a bit disappointed I only lost 1lb cos I've been 100% too but on the other hand I just want to keep going and not get down about it.

4. phishfood

phishfood Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow, you have lost loads already, in just a few weeks! amazing - good for you!

1/2 a pound really is nothing, and quite common when you have had such good weight loss. I put on 1 pound this week... but lost 6 the week before...

without losing momentum, give yourself a break. You are doing so well.

5. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What .5lb you nutter! if TOTM thats perfectly reasonable and you will lose that next week - dont beat yaself up hun

It will come off again and with more iccle lbs with it
    xxxx

6. boysmum

boysmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sorry to hear that you had a bad weight in but as said if it is your TOTM you should show a great loss next week, stick with it

Your weight loss to date looks great,

7. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone. I know that it will come off next week. It's just that I look forward to weigh in's because I am hoping for a good loss and when you gain, even though you have followed it, it's disheartening. I have still stuck to it 100% though and I am looking forward to next week now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.