Seriously miffed!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi Everyone.

Had my 4th weigh in last night and I gained 1/2lb! I have followed the plan 100% but I have mentioned in another thread that I didn't think I had eaten enough, which I think added to the gain. It's also my TOTM and my doctor said today that your TOTM can make you gain at least 3lb in fluid. I am hoping it will some off next week. But I was so gutted that I wanted to cry. I can totally understand gaining if you have been a bit bad, but when you have been so good you polish your halo everynight, and to gain, it was awful.

Here's hoping it will be gone, and some, next week.

Aww thats such a shame hun, but 1/2 a lb is nothing really, you will prob lose that and more next week. I felt a bit disappointed I only lost 1lb cos I've been 100% too but on the other hand I just want to keep going and not get down about it.

Wow, you have lost loads already, in just a few weeks! amazing - good for you!

1/2 a pound really is nothing, and quite common when you have had such good weight loss. I put on 1 pound this week... but lost 6 the week before...

without losing momentum, give yourself a break. You are doing so well.

What .5lb you nutter! if TOTM thats perfectly reasonable and you will lose that next week - dont beat yaself up hun

It will come off again and with more iccle lbs with it
xxxx

Sorry to hear that you had a bad weight in but as said if it is your TOTM you should show a great loss next week, stick with it

Your weight loss to date looks great,

Thanks everyone. I know that it will come off next week. It's just that I look forward to weigh in's because I am hoping for a good loss and when you gain, even though you have followed it, it's disheartening. I have still stuck to it 100% though and I am looking forward to next week now.

Back