Seriously struggling!!!!

Hi All

Started on JUDDD but I don't think I can do it. Really struggling on down days so I'm going to try another diet as have maintained my weight so far. I'm considering either weight watchers or slimming world but someone told me about paul mckenna system which has been quite successful. Anyone tried this? I'm desperate to get this weight of for an op and can't go vcdl's for medical reasons. Help!:break_diet:

Im not sure PMcK works so well as a system on its own. It would possibly help in conjunction with another diet.

Id really recommend WW - I love it :) Why not have a look around the sections on Minimins for some ideas/inspiration. The right diet is out there, honest :)

Good luck which ever you decide on

I have the book and CD , I guess the only way for it to help with weight loss is read it and when your struggling read it again , when you put the CD on make sure your alone so you can relax , helps i guess to keep going back to it .

Plus finding a diet to work with that too , if your a big eater then SW , as WW points as you lose you drop points .

i would go with slimming world too hon. good luck on whatever you decide :)

abz xx

Back