Seriously thinking about this diet.. any tips?

lil_legs

Gold Member
Hi everyone!

Have heard various things about this diet and enjoying reading all the posts on here :)

Im currently doing CD - although im at the end of my tether and keep having weekends off!

Im persevering to reach my goal of 9 st 7 but ideally id like to get as close to 9 as i can so i have that bit of leeway!

What would you think the losses would be like with a little to lose?

Any tips/stories/advice would be gratefully received xx

Hi, I started Juddd this week. I lost 4 stone on lighterlife earlier this year and have been maintaining on a low carb diet. But like you I want to lose a bit more to give me a bit of leeway.

We're about the same size, but as I've only just started I've no idea what the losses will be like.

Its a very doable way of eating, especially if you're used to a vlcd, so I'm not too bothered of the losses are slow.

I exercise a lot too and that's likely to slow my losses on the scales.

Early days for me, but so far I'd recommend Juddd.

hi
i think what's helping me is to know what i'm going to have,i'm finding DD quite easy,as there's
not much to think about.

Thank you for you replies.

I have made up my mind! I have enough CD to last me until 21st July... I will order enough products from S&S to enable to to do two weeks of JUDDD and see how i get on. I just want to get back to eating and exercising and im so bored of CD im cheating so its a waste of money!

i agree,once you start there is no point,and money can be spent on other stuff.

lil_legs said:
I will order enough products from S&S to enable to to do two weeks of JUDDD and see how i get on. I just want to get back to eating and exercising and im so bored of CD im cheating so its a waste of money!

I look forward to seeing how you get on.

I'm currently doing a VLCD (S&S), well a restart as I had two weeks off (1 planned, the other... well :(). Before my 2 weeks off I was on plan for 12 weeks. I'm not liking many of the packs anymore, it seems I can now only stomach 4 shake flavours, 2 bars and everything else I don't like anymore and makes me gag. I know that I won't be able to just do the shakes for long, I won't enjoy the diet at all so I keep thinking of trying JUDDD.

At the moment I'm trying to catch up with all the people who switched to JUDDD after doing a VLCD.

Back