Sero bars are they meal replacement or snack?

Gene Genie

Mad as cheese
Hi All
I will soon be an ex lipotrimmer
Although i dont plan on following a diet which involves ketosis as my doctor has advised against this for the next 3 months I am planning on eating as few carbs as possible and am thinking ahead for the days when im just mad busy and would normally buy a burger or a pasty or something i can grab quick and eat on the run in any high street . I am thinking along the lines of carrying something in my bag i can eat that is a meal for those days hence my question are Sero bars a meal replacement or a snack, i could buy the slimfast meal replacement bars or the atkins ones but am also planning a bit of variety so i dont get bored of them as my mad busy days tend to be very regular!

Thanks in advance
Gen x

hi,
I dont think there intended as meal replacement, but they do contain 25% of all vits & minerals.
I was having 1 instead of breakkie and dont think it did me any harm.
Quite filling too.

Thanks, i think as i am eating and fairly healthily the vits and minerals are not really a problem i was more concerned if they would fill me up as if i ended up eating one of those then was still starving 2 hours later and eating something else i may as well have just had 1 thing 2 hours earlier that was slightly bad for me, i think i may give them a go if they are filling then its worth a punt :) Thanks gen xx

Back