Sero bars are they meal replacement or snack?

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by Gene Genie, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Hi All
    I will soon be an ex lipotrimmer
    Although i dont plan on following a diet which involves ketosis as my doctor has advised against this for the next 3 months I am planning on eating as few carbs as possible and am thinking ahead for the days when im just mad busy and would normally buy a burger or a pasty or something i can grab quick and eat on the run in any high street . I am thinking along the lines of carrying something in my bag i can eat that is a meal for those days hence my question are Sero bars a meal replacement or a snack, i could buy the slimfast meal replacement bars or the atkins ones but am also planning a bit of variety so i dont get bored of them as my mad busy days tend to be very regular!

Thanks in advance
    Gen x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    hi,
    I dont think there intended as meal replacement, but they do contain 25% of all vits & minerals.
    I was having 1 instead of breakkie and dont think it did me any harm.
    Quite filling too.

4. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Thanks, i think as i am eating and fairly healthily the vits and minerals are not really a problem i was more concerned if they would fill me up as if i ended up eating one of those then was still starving 2 hours later and eating something else i may as well have just had 1 thing 2 hours earlier that was slightly bad for me, i think i may give them a go if they are filling then its worth a punt :) Thanks gen xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.