1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Serves me right...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sortabeautiful, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. sortabeautiful

sortabeautiful Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Healthy living!
    I was being a little lazy this morning and rather than walk 20 mins into town, I decided I'd get the bus as there was a woman at the next bus stop down (so I knew it hadn't been...) 35 minutes later I've missed my connecting bus to work and I'm late.

The woman at the other bus stop walked past me and told me she'd been there for 45 mins and nothing! The next bus was saying it was delayed too...

Ended up walking anyway but now I have to work till 6 to make my time back! :-(

Moral of the story - stop being lazy and walk!!!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Addibelle

Addibelle A happy downward spiral

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Life has its little ways of catching up with you! haha

At least it's a bit of body magic haha
  4. Sassia

Sassia Silver Member

Slimming World
    On the rare occasions I've done that I've been caught out similarly. How does fate know?!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.