Setanti's Progress - Year 2

LOL Steve, nice one mate. :)

Can you see if you can keep hold of it for tomorrow please Steve as I am heading my way over to Manchester for the day (with thousands of others probably). Cheers!
Bren xx

Sorry Bren, didn't see this until this afternoon! :rolleyes:

You coming for the Pride parade? I was thinking of taking my camera down but the weather's been so crap so far today I don't think I'll bother! :mad:

Hope you have a great time! :D

OMG Steve that hot thing is down here today aswell!! Weird!! ;)

Oh good. The hot thing's gone away from us now, and we're back to biblical quantities of rain today.

All's well with the world again! :D

:D Phew its taken me two days of reading
but finally I have caught up on your diary
many congratulations on the weight loss so far Steve
nice work
and have a lovely weekend :)

Morning Steve. :)

Morning Jim! :D

Back at work mate? I am, still I had a nice weekend, Friday night was a bit rough though, out with work until nearly 4 in the morning. I was rough on saturday, but *SHE* had no sympathy. :DS

Yup, back to the grind today. :(

Had a good weekend though! The bike club had the boats out on the canal again yesterday, with all the tomfoolery and disregard for health and safety you'd expect. We've got a 10' fibreglass dinghy with an ancient Seagull motor and a couple of inflatables that we tied together and made a fine flotilla with. Great fun! :D

Finished up with a BBQ where I just about ate my own body weight in belly pork and pork steaks! :eek: :D

Still no movement. Gonna reduce my calories this week, but keep the fat content up. :)

Sounds like a fun weekend to me Steve. :D

Sorry Bren, didn't see this until this afternoon! :rolleyes:

You coming for the Pride parade? I was thinking of taking my camera down but the weather's been so crap so far today I don't think I'll bother! :mad:

Hope you have a great time! :D

Yes, I arrived about 10:30, got my wristband, a cup of extortionate coffee and waited for my friends to arrive. We went out to watch the parade - just saw the back of the Coronation St float and then the rest of the parade. Took lots of photos, got rained on slightly - but only once, and the rest of the day was spent eating and drinking, left about 8 ish as had to be up early to go to Chester Zoo - now there was rain!!! Could not see in front of you going over the viaduct - horrendous - thankfully as we arrived at the zoo it dried up and we only had one shower the rest of the day, in fact the end of the afternoon was roasting!
How was your weekend?

Come out, come out wherever you are!! :D

Hahaha. Yes, very droll! :D

Guys, something interesting's happening...

I didn't have a mid-morning snack again, wasn't hungry. I'm only eating lunch because I know I shouldn't go too long without food. Several times today I've caught myself hitching my trousers up like I used to on CWP. My belt almost needs to tighten another hole. I just 'feel' lighter.

Gotta resist the scales 'til Tuesday! :D

Back