1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Setting a target - what do you do differently?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by couteaux, 24 April 2009 Social URL.

1. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi All,

I'm following the plan, not going over my syns (think I may have had too few last week actually... oops) and have set myself a target of 2lbs off this week as I really want to get into the next stone level.

So, when you set yourself a mini target at class, what do you do differently to get there?

I'm not going off plan at all, eating plenty of fruit - could have more veg this week though...

Hope that makes sense, bit early ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I don't like setting targets every week, I've been doing it too long and have learnt that mine's the scenic route! You could aim to eat more superspeed foods, though, or walk more, drink more water etc. Good luck!
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

If I set myself a mini target I will try 100% to stick to plan. I only set myself these mini goals if I know I don't have any nights/meals out planned cos I like to achieve them if I set them.

Just go back to basics, write everything down and vary your food - the body likes surprises!

Good luck. xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.