Total Solution setting targets!

katieg33

Iv decided if I have a Target it might make it easyer to stay on track! I want to loose 4 stone by may! Is this realistic if I stay ts and have a food break?

Exante suggests an average weight loss of a stone a month - so this target is theoretically possible.

However, everyone loses at a different rate so it's not a guarantee.

Despite being TS 100% all the way, I have lost 3 stone in 5 months.

Stick to it, and the weight will go down - but not necessarily as fast as you might like!

Not trying to be negative - just realistic!!

Good luck! :D

Thanks! No I wanted an honest answer so thank you for that! U have been 100% ts for 5months? Wow! How much do u still want to loose?

Thanks! No I wanted an honest answer so thank you for that! U have been 100% ts for 5months? Wow! How much do u still want to loose?

Need to lose another 6.5 stone :(

I think my height - or lack of it - makes it more difficult for me :rolleyes:

I lose on average 9lbs a month. Lost a bit more the first month but not since. Just stick at it everyone loses at different rates, you may be one of the lucky ones that lose a stone a month.. I always set myself targets to meet and keep adding to them once I reach them. It helps if you have something coming up like a holiday etc..something to strive for..

I lose on average 9lbs a month. Lost a bit more the first month but not since. Just stick at it everyone loses at different rates, you may be one of the lucky ones that lose a stone a month.. I always set myself targets to meet and keep adding to them once I reach them. It helps if you have something coming up like a holiday etc..something to strive for..

Hey Catscratch - another tall person I see!!

Well done on your fantastic loss :D

Can I ask where you got the fabulous 'before and after' figures in your signature?

Back