Setting Yourself Free

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I am just watching the biggest loser AU and they have just faced their fears and have set themselves 'free' from their old lives, their old habits and the old them.

Was wondering .... do any of you have anything planned for 'setting yourself free' once you have completed LT?

I think for me its going to be my sky dive - the old me will be left in that plane and the new me will land on that ground - roll on me hitting 13st! lol

Sounds great Summergurl :):)

I want to scuba dive somewhere lovely when I get to my goal :):)

I am just watching the biggest loser AU and they have just faced their fears and have set themselves 'free' from their old lives, their old habits and the old them.

Was wondering .... do any of you have anything planned for 'setting yourself free' once you have completed LT?

I think for me its going to be my sky dive - the old me will be left in that plane and the new me will land on that ground - roll on me hitting 13st! lol

Rather you than me. I need vallium before I can get on a plane, I'd have to be verging on a full blown anaesthetic before I could jump out of one mid flight :eek:

I just want to be able to walk from the sunbed to the pool in just my bikini, no towel, no sarong, no wanting the ground to open up (very wide) and swallow me up :D. As I take my vallium and step on that plane to the US I will leave my old "cover up" self in the departure lounge at Gatwick (in duty free playing with all the cosmetics :giggle: )

haha nice one lou :)

nmm - where you guna scubadive to?

summer where are you doing your skydive?
I did one in Oz and it was the most amazing thing I have ever done - I laughed the whole way down, sooooo much fun!
that's a brilliant goal :)

dd - Am doing it in Honiton - near exeter. Not the best views but hey! lol

Oz would be my ideal location - i am planning a holiday there for jan 2011 so who knows i may do one there aswell!! lol

Hi Summergurl, haven't decided the place yet lol... seen it on tv again today and it reminded me again that i always wanted to do it...

going to vegas and new york in two weeks so will get that out of the way first lol

i love the water but any hol i have been on the last few years i havent done any water sports like i would have a few years ago so I will be dying to bring it all on again hehe.... even just to get up on a boat trip and jump off the boat in sea would do me for now lol

where you doing your sky dive, near where you live or away?

I'm going to seize life with both hands.

I'm going to do all the things I wanted to before but never did as I didn't want to be the fat bird doing it.

Just live life to the full to be honest.

I will be starting university in sept as a slim student nurse. Leaving the old me behind

All good so far girles :)

nm - yes doing sky dive near where i live. I live in plymouth and ill be doing it in honiton - which is only about an hour drive away.

seph - you are going to make that? wow! :D

Hopefully! I've been making costumes for about almost 3 years now so it shouldn't be too hard. My fiance has already agreed to do the male version that goes with it so now I've just got to lose the weight and we're set!

Congrats on getting into uni Mrs Hill2b!

Mine is skiing, i live near an indoor snow ski slope but feel too self conscious/unfit at the moment. Have always loved snow.

Saying that, seeing scuba diving that is another thing i'd LOVE to do!

Back