Several questions I need help with please

hercules

Okay I am 5ft5 and now 10st9lbs at wi today. I asked to start going up steps today folloiwn gearlier advice and because I still have 9lbs to go we thought I could do aam for 2 weeks as I still lose 4lbs on this. Does that sound like a good idea? And then go on to the next step? I've just done aam so it would be 3 weeks of aam.

I also told my cdc I would like to be a cdc and she said she'd get me a form but hasnt been able to yet but will do so this week. I would really like to go to the training day at the end of June and have booked somone to babysit already. WIll I be too late do you think if I dont get the form till next Sat?

Yes by now for your BMI (well done!) you should be working up the steps starting at 790kcal. The AAM stage is only done for one week.

With regards to the training day, it all depends on how quickly you get the form, get it filled in, get it back to head office, have your phone interview and whether there are still places left for the training day you would like.

So as soon as your counsellor can get you the forms to fill in the better.

Thanks. I did email myslef but never herad anything back so I assume it has to be from my cdc?

Just to clarify, should I do aam for another 2 weeks to lose the extra 9lbs (just done a aam so would make it 3 in a row) or should i go straight on to 790?

i would say go on to 790, im starting 790 this week still have 12lbs to go but as i go away soon i wanted to start some maintenance so that i dont put all my weight back on while on hols, you do still lose on the plans :D

Back