Several (unofficial) woohoo's! :D

pete10141748

Postaholic
Well I got home from work today, stepped through the front door, and my trousers fell down :8855:honest! Time to break out the 38's, the 40's are just too baggy now :D

Next, I find that my mum has bought a newfangled set of electronic scales "in preperation for doing LLL" she says :rolleyes:

Supposedly they send a faint electric shock through your body and can tell you your fat%, muscle% and total body water% as well as your weight. Sounded kinda cool so I figure I'd have a go (first time in 3 months I've done a weight outside of official WI) and worked out that having been 16.10 last Friday, I should be around the 16.8 mark today (going by recent 3lbs a week losses).

So, on I hopped, and hehehehe, it came up 16.6! So, unofficially, I've now lost 4stone 1lb! Of course, I'm not setting hopes on that, my WI might say different, but still, it was very nice to see!

It told me I was 47% total body water content (should be around 60% but haven't had all my water today yet, at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it :p plus I'd just had a pee....TMI! :8855:)

It also said I was 33% fat (need to aim for 12 to 18% ideally) and 33% muscle (not bad! :cool: )

Pretty cool little device I must say!

And put a smile on my face, even if it turns out to be a bit off come Friday WI!

PS Anna said my "after" pic looked like I was a scary bouncer, so I've done another with a big cheesey grin :D so now I look like a big, friendly bouncer :D :p ;)

Ahaha! I thought you looked like a bouncer too, but didn't want to say anything..

But well done you mr friendly bouncer!

really well done on (in no particular order)

1. getting into the house before your trousers fell down
2. needing smaller trousers
3.4 stone off

I have some body fat scales and they are quite good.

go pete!!:talk017:

well done pete!!
may i suggest you put a belt on tomorrow before you go out to buy your smaller trousers!
daisy x

Daisy said:
may i suggest you put a belt on tomorrow before you go out to buy your smaller trousers!

lol, I'm on my third belt in 12 weeks Daisy, I keep having to carve new notches in them to get them tight enough! :8855:

Thanks for the lovely strokes everyone, hopefully on Friday night I can confirm the home scales were right! :D

Maybe when I'm done.... for now, I like the feeling that comes from waking up on random mornings and being 1 notch down :D

But ooooh braces..........sexy! :p

But ooooh braces..........sexy! :p

But trousers falling down is sexier!!

Loving your woo hoo moments, don't get too carried away electrocuting yourself aye!

x

Well I got home from work today, stepped through the front door, and my trousers fell down :8855:honest! Time to break out the 38's, the 40's are just too baggy now :D

Next, I find that my mum has bought a newfangled set of electronic scales "in preperation for doing LLL" she says :rolleyes:

Supposedly they send a faint electric shock through your body and can tell you your fat%, muscle% and total body water% as well as your weight. Sounded kinda cool so I figure I'd have a go (first time in 3 months I've done a weight outside of official WI) and worked out that having been 16.10 last Friday, I should be around the 16.8 mark today (going by recent 3lbs a week losses).

So, on I hopped, and hehehehe, it came up 16.6! So, unofficially, I've now lost 4stone 1lb! Of course, I'm not setting hopes on that, my WI might say different, but still, it was very nice to see!

It told me I was 47% total body water content (should be around 60% but haven't had all my water today yet, at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it :p plus I'd just had a pee....TMI! :8855:)

It also said I was 33% fat (need to aim for 12 to 18% ideally) and 33% muscle (not bad! :cool: )

Pretty cool little device I must say!

And put a smile on my face, even if it turns out to be a bit off come Friday WI!

PS Anna said my "after" pic looked like I was a scary bouncer, so I've done another with a big cheesey grin :D so now I look like a big, friendly bouncer :D :p ;)

Cool Pete!!

You're lucky! first time that happened to me I was crossing the road at Fishermans Wharf in San Francisco!! :rotflmao: :D It was a great moment though!!!

Scales sound cool! Let us know how accurate they turn out to be!

:)

Back