Sex or Chocolate?

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Simple really......

Sex

or

Chocolate (one that is specially formulated to be calorie free, fat free and good for your heart)

Sex for me please!;)

OOHHHHH sex all time ,,, lol need a good man first LOL

Simple really......

Sex

or

Chocolate (one that is specially formulated to be calorie free, fat free and good for your heart)

Sex for me please!;)

Oh god - at this moment Chocolate, when i'm feeling horny sex - is that cheating:D

I'd choose both..
Sex and chocolate sauce (that is specially formulated to be calorie free, fat free and good for your heart) :D

I totally agree with you Bellyflop... always amuses me when people say chocolate or something is better than sex... I always think 'Youre obviously not doing it right then' :giggle:

I'd have to go with both, they compliment eachother perfectly! x

I totally agree with you Bellyflop... always amuses me when people say chocolate or something is better than sex... I always think 'Youre obviously not doing it right then' :giggle:

Couldn't agree more, Starlight!:D

Suppose you can't ever get the wrong hole with choccy though?!:eek::D;)

I'd choose both..
Sex and chocolate sauce (that is specially formulated to be calorie free, fat free and good for your heart) :D

Wish I thought of that - chocolate body paint !!!

I do have a point re a 'naughty' product from AS - wasn't able to use it as it was strawberry flavoured and realised it would take me out of Ketosis - OH not happy !!!!:D:eek::D:eek:

Wish I thought of that - chocolate body paint !!!

I do have a point re a 'naughty' product from AS - wasn't able to use it as it was strawberry flavoured and realised it would take me out of Ketosis - OH not happy !!!!:D:eek::D:eek:

Now, you're making me laugh out loud....there was a FM on Cambridge I think asking about the calorific values of her BF's semen......as they had a rather active sex life!

Never laffed soooo much!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sex & star dust ? You know that stuff that pops in your mouth ?

Leave it to yer imagination ;)

Snap, Crackle and Pop!

I remember that stuff!:D

Child of the 70's and 80's!

Ooo - naughty :eek: was it also called spacedust ???

Also... what about 'ladies' flavoured stuff, do you think that can be absorbed to mess with my keetones !!!!!!!!!(wink)

Simple really......

Sex

or

Sex for me please!;)
mmmmmm........chocolate covered sex?!?!?!?! lol
But if i had to pick. sex ......everytime!!!!

Forum full of sex mad freaks!

That explains why I love it here!:D

Lol ...A LT meet would be bonker...more like a gang bang lol HD & FFT would be in there element!!!

Back