Sex....quite a personal thing!

:D

If any of you (not the fellas) are one of the ones who has lost weight and are landed with the baby bumbag belly, try Touchable - bras, suspender belts, stockings, corsets, lingerie. UK design, UK manufacture. They do deep suspenders with several varieties of clip that are so comfortable. Some are a touch retro (think Dita;)) but they are not those terribly uncomfortable stringy fashion things where, unless you're an up and down size 6, you end up with stockings around your knees or worse, ankles! I personally love the 6 suspender as they keep the stocking up (I hate tights unless they are the opaque or wooly ones) and it's quite nice to be reminded you're wearing them now and then when you sit down because of the one down the back of your leg. ;) AND because they are deep, they hide/help hold in they baby bumbag belly!! :D

Oh, I know they are not hugly cheap but, like with Bravissimo, one thing that fits well and is comfortable is worth a dozen that never get worn. And they are very approachable! I had in depth discussions about the corset I had made for my wedding with the man who made it!!

Thanks for that FT, I love the whole Dita Von Tease look, and that stuff looks amazing!! Will definitely buy something from there.

Jez
xx

Great stuff Jez, I hope you like it!

And speaking of the fellas..... Why don't they ever join in on threads like this???? I know the whole diet is different for them, they are a different species after all :p, but do they change too like we do? :flirt2:

I think they do, but I guess they dont like talking about the personal stuff as much as us girlies do... we shall have to drag old Kenshin on here and ask his opinion! Thinking about it though, we have a far greater range of "support gear" than men do, poor sods, imagine figure flattering tummy sucky inny calvin kleins? hehehehhee

Jez
xx

....imagine figure flattering tummy sucky inny calvin kleins? hehehehhee

Jez
xx

Only if they have sticky outy keep it uppy support too! ;)

Now we're going back to the '70's when men had camel toes and bad circulation!! :eek::D:D:D

sex mmmm i have to say the experience now is much better, and like someone posted earlier, you def feel more agile and flexieble, and it def makes for a better experience :)

and jez i have to say you ladies do have a much bigger variety on support gear than us guys, we have like zilch,

Thank you for joining in Ken.:D

As for support, we have to button up and strap in (or on if you like :eek: ) you just have to pop a pill. ;):D:D

I never have nor ever will wear support underwear! YUK!

Kat xx

Kat, it rocks and can be very burlesque!!!! Ken, I can safely say you get man corsets!! 2 guys I know who had surgery have worn them, and they worked a treat. I also know that you can get them for when you go to very formal do's to wear under suits. Tell us more about what it is like for you Ken as a guy who has totally changed his life/appearance, have you shopped more, had your hair done, do you take more interest in your personal appearance, get manicures etc?

Tell all from a man's point of view :)

Jez
xx

Actually that is not true as I love corsets ;)

In my head I was thinking of Bridget Jones pants etc.... I need to look at the link!

Kat xx lol

Oh, there's a lot more to 'support' you know.:innocent0002:

FT, trust me, I know alllllllllllllll about "that" sort! ;) lol

Kat xx

:D

(Hope we haven't scared Ken off :sigh:)

lol just got a lil busy
well i have a hairstylist who does my hair now
i aint had a manicure or anything YET
shopping well now im shopping alot more :) and even though i was able too shop in the major stores before im just happy at the fact i can walk into a store and look at the 'medium' size clothes instead of the xl and xxl :)

yeah i moisturise after showering :)
mmmm im sure you ladies will swing me towards the manicure/facials very soon :)

I'll chime in (and give Ken some backup :p )

From my point of view, sex has all been about confidence. I never 'got any' at my heavier weights as I didn't have the confidence to even try, the idea of anyone seeing me without clothes on gave me nightmares! I'm probably one of the few guys to go to university and never have any nookie at all while there! :cry::sigh::rolleyes:

So all of my life's 'encounters' have happened around the same weight, firstly on the way up (16-18 years old) and then on the way down again at times in this past year (yes, for those who can do math it was a VERY long time spent going without :p )

It's interesting reading the comments of the ladies in this thread especially those who said about how the feeling of making love changes, I think wether a bloke is 6 stone, 16 stone or 26 stone it wouldn't really affect how it feels though I'm not disputing that it will no doubt change how they feel.

:) yeah for pete giving me backup :)

It's interesting reading the comments of the ladies in this thread especially those who said about how the feeling of making love changes, I think wether a bloke is 6 stone, 16 stone or 26 stone it wouldn't really affect how it feels though I'm not disputing that it will no doubt change how they feel.

'It' still feels the same it's just the other things like the skin stroking come into play that gives it a more, well, longer experience with a intense finality. I know you fellas are always being told about the girls needing foreplay, well now there's no blubber it's half the effort for you lot and twice the pleasure for us. (I hope you agree girls who are on this thread) But that doesn't mean we want less now!!:flirt2:

Last edited:
Back