sexual comments from cambridge diet consultant!

I am into my 3rd week of the Cambridge diet, and am really pleased with my weight loss of 15 pounds. Unfortunately, it is tarnished as, I have a Cambridge diet consultant who is sending me text messages telling me I am very sexy and that all the men will be after me in no time! I am feeling seriously uncomfortable with his messages, and wondered if anyone else has had the same problem! I'm thinking of quitting as I can't bear the thought of being in the same room with him, measuring me.
:kissass::eek::wave_cry:

Oh my.... find another CWPC asap im on CD myself and she's fabby.!!

keep up the diet but change over soon, good luck x

Thank you so much.... I will ! I don't know if he's supposed to follow a code of conduct! I'm not a prude, but seriously he sent a text to my phone saying 'Hi sexy, you're looking good, really good...' Yuck! lol !

I am into my 3rd week of the Cambridge diet, and am really pleased with my weight loss of 15 pounds. Unfortunately, it is tarnished as, I have a Cambridge diet consultant who is sending me text messages telling me I am very sexy and that all the men will be after me in no time! I am feeling seriously uncomfortable with his messages, and wondered if anyone else has had the same problem! I'm thinking of quitting as I can't bear the thought of being in the same room with him, measuring me.
:kissass::eek::wave_cry:
why don't you call or email Cambridge Diet and put forward a complaint and also tell Cambridge that if they do not take any action against him then you will go to the police to inform them of him as the messaging can be taken as stalking.

stupid man how rude lol... google a different CWPC tonight and get started with her next week.??
do not come off the diet.x

How awful. Report the guy. Those texts are totally inappropriate. You are strong, but what if he says such things to a vulnerable person?

The CD members here will keep you on track while you find a new consultant. Don't give up.

Thank you so much for your supportive comments! They are very much appreciated. I have just e mailed a new counsellor with regards to changing. I felt a bit guilty, because for the first time, I went into my cupboard and ate 3 teaspoons of a chilli and beancurd paste! This is the first time, I have eaten food, and put it down to feeling a little stressed with this guy's comments!

Can I ask what other people are paying on the Cambridge diet per week? I'm paying £50 for 28 meal replacements and 7 chocolate bars. I just wondered if this was the usual price? Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. (Hugs) xxx

I'd also want to change to a different counsellor. I don't think your last counsellor's behaviour sounds appropriate at all and also suggest you let Cambridge know the facts.

Irene xx

I agree with the others. What he is doing is totally inappropriate but please don't stop doing the diet because of him. Look for a new consultant and report him to Cambridge asap.

I would be upset if this happened to me. What a complete oaf this man is! Some men are very insensitive and think that this sort of thing would make you feel flattered when in reality most women would feel intimidated and uneasy.

I would put it in writing along the lines of.....

Dear Mr Sleazebag,

I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be seeing you as my Cambridge Diet Consultant.

I wanted to lose weight to become healthy but feel the emphasis on your part has been more of a sexual nature, which I am not comfortable with and therefore wish to discontinue with your services.

Please do not contact me via text or any other communication.

Yours sincerely,

Ms Cosmicstar

Copy to Cambridge Diet head office

Back