Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Take photos!!! You're looking at a round face today but you'll forget how you look if you don't photo the changes!!! Your 'slimmer' face will just look normal! If you know what I mean!

Really motivating to look back... Then the positives you've listed today can be positives for even longer :)

Will maybe take some photos this week if I am brave enough

Hamish's Mum said:
Will maybe take some photos this week if I am brave enough

Go for it! Keep them private... Couple of months you'll be proud to show people the fruits of your labour!!

image-3825794765.jpg

Fatface.... To skinnier face.... You too can photo the proof!

Lol. I look enormous on my work pass I've got to look better soon its not possible to look any worse lol

Hamish's Mum said:
Lol. I look enormous on my work pass I've got to look better soon its not possible to look any worse lol

Am same Hun, I look hugely massive! I sometimes leave it at home coz am so embarrassed of it :(

Day 34

Feeling good had another great session at the gym loads of energy afterwards and feel so positive. Even if it slows my weight loss down, the other benefits I get from exercise will keep me at the gym. Hopefully I won't get too many jiggly bits and once I am in the 13's will start adding weights into it.

Positives for today

My TOTM is still not here but am not so crabbit

I seem to have lost a chin (even though I still have a few more to go)

I had a top on to the cinema yesterday that felt great on me and was usually too tight across the stomach unless I wore my spanx under it

Even though I looked at OH popcorn last night at the cinema I didn't have a single piece. Think that I have ok sense of smell certainly helps.

Anyway have a great day all

Those positives just keep on coming!

My TOTM is here and I wish it would just go away - hopefully only a few more days to go!

Had to smile about your chin comment. I not to long looked at my reflection in my car window and thought oooh, still got a double chin - so must have had 4 to start off with!

Wish I could follow in your footsteps to the gym!

I agree with your Gym comment D, wish I could and wish I had the enthusiasm as well.
Sadly my TOM is due just when we are due to go on holiday which Im not amused with at all.
What did you go and see a the Pics?

Went to see Taken 2 was very good but not as good as the first film

Sorry not been posting last few days... Great to hear ur still doing fantastic and also going to gym in this awful weather :)

Day 35

Just had my official weigh in and have lost 1lb 12 oz so pleased with that :D

My TOTM has just started today, so hopefully that wont slow things down this week too much.

I also lost 4.5 inches and have now lost a whopping 6 inches off my waist in 5 weeks! I seem to find the weeks I don't lose as much weight are the weeks I lose more inches. No idea how that works.

Anyway pleased with my loss, even if it does seem a lot slower than other people, I always lose painfully slow on conventional diets, so happy with my weight loss so far

You're doing great!

It might be that the weeks you're not losing much you are toning up, which is why you are losing inches instead. The gym is definitely a good idea, wish I had the money for gym membership.

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 35

Just had my official weigh in and have lost 1lb 12 oz so pleased with that :D

My TOTM has just started today, so hopefully that wont slow things down this week too much.

I also lost 4.5 inches and have now lost a whopping 6 inches off my waist in 5 weeks! I seem to find the weeks I don't lose as much weight are the weeks I lose more inches. No idea how that works.

Anyway pleased with my loss, even if it does seem a lot slower than other people, I always lose painfully slow on conventional diets, so happy with my weight loss so far

Well done you! Every weigh in is going in the right direction that's what counts :)

Fab news about the inches!!

Well done HM - you're doing brilliantly!

I must admit, it's refreshing to see you still going strong - a few weeks ago, there were so many diaries and success stories to read, but that's changed so much over the last couple of weeks.

Really nice to see people who are still going strong - despite how difficult it is at times!

Thank you everyone :)

I agree I like to see people still going strong helps motivate and encourage me.

I have started to be a bit subjective with some of the threads I read, especially when the same people have come off plan after a couple of days but will start again 100% tomorrow. Think this is a great diet but you have to be prepared to put the hard work in and even when its finished you have to change the way you eat or the weight will go straight back on. Only so many times you can be supportive to them before it can affect your own mindset. Don't get me wrong everyone can have a lapse at any time ( I probably will too) but the only person responsible for putting anything into your mouth to eat is yourself, and I think some people find it hard to grasp that.

I am still quite enjoying the freedom from food the diet is giving me. Strangely enough though I seem to spend more time making healthy meals for my OH and son, so they are benefiting too!

Day 36

Still going strong although I did give out a large moan at the bottles of red wine in Morrisons

Going out tonight to celebrate my nieces 18th birthday. I bought myself a posh bottle of sparkling water to take with me just to try not to feel too deprived. But tonight will be a big test for me

Today's positives

Have a top on I bought months ago that was too small for me but wearing it today

No hair loss for me yet my very very thick hair is just as thick and wild as ever so will have to have a haircut next week

I am getting into all my 18s now so starting to consider I might be a 16 by Xmas

Just have to hold it together tonight because I know I will be disappointed with myself if I go off plan

Your doing amazing

Whatever tonight holds don't stress.

Onwards and downwards xxxx

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 36

Still going strong although I did give out a large moan at the bottles of red wine in Morrisons

Going out tonight to celebrate my nieces 18th birthday. I bought myself a posh bottle of sparkling water to take with me just to try not to feel too deprived. But tonight will be a big test for me

Today's positives

Have a top on I bought months ago that was too small for me but wearing it today

No hair loss for me yet my very very thick hair is just as thick and wild as ever so will have to have a haircut next week

I am getting into all my 18s now so starting to consider I might be a 16 by Xmas

Just have to hold it together tonight because I know I will be disappointed with myself if I go off plan

I hope tonight went well for you and great about fitting into your top! Size 16 for Xmas, that's the dream for me too :)

Home at last and managed. In fact am going to have my final shake just now

I had my sparkling water in a large wine glass and not too many people seemed to notice

Said I was really full after the buffet (which I did not partake in) so could I take my birthday cake home with me.

Home and tired now but happy with myself although I won't deny it was very difficult.

Have a 50th birthday party on Friday in Edinburgh but have volunteered to be the driver so hoping that night will be a little easier

Back