Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

I'm really loving your positives HM ! They give me ideas of things I should look to be positive about, pretty inspirational, like the wedding ring ! Mine just doesn't budge at the moment, something to watch for !)

Wedding ring is a big change...it'll get bigger too! Bra's I'm with you but sadly the boobs don't look that good anymore! ;)

Really positive tho! Fab fab fab! Told you a big loss was heading your way! :)

Well done for sticking with it and seeing such great results. Love it when clothes feel like you fit into them rather than squeezing into them!!
Loving your positives:)....x

Day 26

Still 100% but yesterday was so hard although much better today. Had a lovely dinner tonight of steamed salmon and steamed asparagus

My daughter is driving me bonkers and has my anxiety levels through the roof. She is almost 200 miles away at Uni but expects me to solve the slightest of issues and just ends up getting me wound up then falls out with me when I don't give her the answer she wants.

Shopping this afternoon did not bother me at all but did have a sigh to myself when passing a display of red wine lol

Positives for today

Think my jaw line is more defined and my face looks slightly smaller

My size 16 jeans can be pulled up over my legs although still need another huge amount of inches off the belly so that they fit lol

A top I bought months ago that never really fit me is lovely and comfy now

More room between my belly and the steering wheel now

Much easier to bend over and put on socks comfortably

Hope u all have a great day

fantastic! all going in the right direction :)

Lol about the wine :) great news about the top and socks !! I'm finding it harder in the evenings as it gets dark so early ! Got lots of uni stuff I should be reading but got the munchies :( Well done for sticking with it and have a good day tomorrow x

I just painted my nails a rather fetching shade of blue. Stops me eating

mine are currently deep red, earlier in the week they were blue and white, they will be changed again for the weekend :)

You're doing great- loving the +ve's they're all true!

Thank you

Think if I just posted the not so nice side to the diet my resolve might crumble and I would quit. If I post all the positives them things don't seem so bad

I don't want this to be a diet where every week is a day one start over I want to succeed and lose weight and then maintain

Day 27

Another good day and tried to make a point of drinking all my water by 4 today

Feel bloated and larger than ever but scales are going down slowly but steadily this week. So at my 4th weigh in tomorrow I am sure I will have a loss this week

I wonder how long it takes to go down a size with S&S suppose it depends on how quick you lose it but I usually have to lose about 1.5 to 2 stone before I drop down. So am starting to fit comfortably into a size 18 but would love to be near a size 16 for Xmas haven't been that size for about 11 years.

Can't think if any positives today except I have all my washing up to date

Apparently every 10lbs put on is a dress size, so I assume that the same would go the other way. How true it is I dont know, have my doubts.
You sound like your doing great and I look forward to seeing what youve lost tomorrow.

not sure about that with 10lbs being a dress size but at least losing you are going in the right direction!

I am fat all over so not sure 10lbs would drop a size for me think it would have to be more. Maybe when you are thinner 10lbs will drop a size though

I have lost 49lbs and gone from a large 24 to a small 22... Size 20 jeans fitting but I can't breathe in them yet..

Crikey - I don't know whether these posts are inspiring or not!

I've heard that every 12-14 pounds should cause a drop in dress size, but I think that's only appropriate in the smaller sizes - or with Lycra!

Essentially, all the comments prove is that weight is so subjective, and even though we could be the same height and weight , we could be a variety of sizes. I would say I can comfortably fit into a size 16 right now - excluding trousers, because of my thighs. At just under 12 stone, I could fit in to some size 12's - at least I used to!

So who knows? All that matters is that we're all comfortable in our own skin and it will be interesting to see what weights we get to before that happens.

Bet they're all different!

DERIKA said:
Crikey - I don't know whether these posts are inspiring or not!

I've heard that every 12-14 pounds should cause a drop in dress size, but I think that's only appropriate in the smaller sizes - or with Lycra!

Essentially, all the comments prove is that weight is so subjective, and even though we could be the same height and weight , we could be a variety of sizes. I would say I can comfortably fit into a size 16 right now - excluding trousers, because of my thighs. At just under 12 stone, I could fit in to some size 12's - at least I used to!

So who knows? All that matters is that we're all comfortable in our own skin and it will be interesting to see what weights we get to before that happens.

Bet they're all different!

Very true... I'm just over 12 stone and I'm a size 14... Tops/jumpers even a 12... But at 13st I was a comfortable 16- I want to be a size 12 but I'm sure it'll depend what shop I'm shopping in as we'll as my shape and my weight?!?!

Don't think it helps that every shop has its own sizing system

Just had a red fruits shake it was so yum felt like I was having an amazing treat lol

I'm currently a size 17

I've given up on sizes although I have been known to cut out size labels on coats / jackets if they are really depressing ;) Anyway the positive is u r thinking about the size 16 :) You r doing really well ..you'll be there def before xmas :) x

Back