Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Day 47

Can't believe it is week 7 weigh in on Friday. Have realised that after a refeed week I will have to go straight back on it as I will still have a lot of weight to lose. But that's ok

Still managing 100% and do far scales are looking at a loss this weekend. Haven't been to the gym this week really been struggling with a headache for the last few days no doubt some viral head cold or other

Found out I am definitely working Xmas eve Xmas day and Boxing Day this year so may just stay on plan over Xmas. Would make planning meals got me so much easier. Have to start really early in the morning so no drinking either. Still to find out about new year and the days in between. I know I have to work these dates because of my job but always a pain that we go not get paid any extra just our normal hourly rate

Can't think of any positives yet cos I am all cost on front if the fire in my dressing gown lol but will post back later when I think of some

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 47

Can't believe it is week 7 weigh in on Friday. Have realised that after a refeed week I will have to go straight back on it as I will still have a lot of weight to lose. But that's ok

Still managing 100% and do far scales are looking at a loss this weekend. Haven't been to the gym this week really been struggling with a headache for the last few days no doubt some viral head cold or other

Found out I am definitely working Xmas eve Xmas day and Boxing Day this year so may just stay on plan over Xmas. Would make planning meals got me so much easier. Have to start really early in the morning so no drinking either. Still to find out about new year and the days in between. I know I have to work these dates because of my job but always a pain that we go not get paid any extra just our normal hourly rate

Can't think of any positives yet cos I am all cost on front if the fire in my dressing gown lol but will post back later when I think of some

Hi

What job so u do? I'm a support worker and have to work over Xmas and new year but I'm still to get my rotas! So annoying! I just wanna know! I can't believe u don't get paid extra! That's awful.

Hmm maybe your positive could be that u have a good reason to stick to VLCD over Xmas period and whilst everyone else is piling on the pounds you will be loosing!

I stayed on a VLCD over xmas once when I did LL a few years ago and that's what I kept thinking at the time! My weigh in after the 2 week period I lost 8lbs and when Xmas was just a distant memory I felt amazing whilst all around me were moaning about there extra Xmas pileage! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think I will steal that as my positive today thank you

I work frontline NHS

Hamish's Mum said:
Think I will steal that as my positive today thank you

I work frontline NHS

No problem :)

Day 49

Lost 4.25lb today, Thank goodness after 2 slower weeks. Just goes to show the weight does come off just have to stick with it.

Up nice and early today and dressed in gym clothes so no excuse not to go. Horrible weather, constant rain.

Back to work tomorrow after almost 3 weeks off, not sure how I feel about that, but needs must.

Postive for today

I tried on a pair of size 16 jeans I bought from ebay a few weeks ago, I have never been a 16 for about 11 years, lol, I managed to get them on and zipped up but couldn't bend and had the largest roll of flab anyone has ever seen! But its a start, now I just have to keep trying them every few weeks and see how much better they fit.

Hope everyone has a great day

That's awesome! Soon you'll be strutting your sexy stuff in them.

Thank you

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 49

Lost 4.25lb today, Thank goodness after 2 slower weeks. Just goes to show the weight does come off just have to stick with it.

Up nice and early today and dressed in gym clothes so no excuse not to go. Horrible weather, constant rain.

Back to work tomorrow after almost 3 weeks off, not sure how I feel about that, but needs must.

Postive for today

I tried on a pair of size 16 jeans I bought from ebay a few weeks ago, I have never been a 16 for about 11 years, lol, I managed to get them on and zipped up but couldn't bend and had the largest roll of flab anyone has ever seen! But its a start, now I just have to keep trying them every few weeks and see how much better they fit.

Hope everyone has a great day

Well done, great loss :) I can't wait till I am in the 16s and a size 16 :)

Day 50

Back to work after 2 weeks and managed to stay on plan so still 100%. Can't believe I am starting week 8 where did the time go

Today's positives

Someone actually noticed. And it was someone who didn't know I was on a diet. About flamin time lol

Work trousers are starting to droop at the bum.

Work shirt was looser

I can walk faster than I could before

Hope you all have a good weekend

Your doing fantastic hun , I must try to do your positives list thing!!

Have a good evening Xx

Woohoo! It is always great when someone notices, but even better when they don't know you're dieting! Well done you. Great positives too.

You're doing so well, and glad to hear someone has noticed - keep up the good work :)

Thanks everyone. Couldn't do it without all the support on here

Day 53

Off work today my only day off this week have been working since Saturday and don't finish up again until the weekend so have been really lazy and sat and watched tv in front of the fire.

Browsing eBay and looking at size 16's although I am nowhere near that yet.

Had a shake earlier and will have another soon I think.

Positives for today

I bought a new winter coat for work this week and instead of my usual safe black I bought a red coat and I love it. Did have a bit if a dilemma though. The size 18 was huge and hung on me but the size 16 fitted great on shoulders but didn't quite fasten I decided to be brave and buy the size 16 because I know I am continuing with s&s until I get to goal I will just wear a big scarf for now.

Today I am wearing a top in a size 18 from next. It is cotton and has no stretch in it at all. I bought it last year when I was doing SW but could
never even get it over my head. It's really comfy today.

Still feeling good about losing weight and can't believe that I am coming up to week 8 weigh in on Friday. Never believed I could do it but I am.

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 53

Off work today my only day off this week have been working since Saturday and don't finish up again until the weekend so have been really lazy and sat and watched tv in front of the fire.

Browsing eBay and looking at size 16's although I am nowhere near that yet.

Had a shake earlier and will have another soon I think.

Positives for today

I bought a new winter coat for work this week and instead of my usual safe black I bought a red coat and I love it. Did have a bit if a dilemma though. The size 18 was huge and hung on me but the size 16 fitted great on shoulders but didn't quite fasten I decided to be brave and buy the size 16 because I know I am continuing with s&s until I get to goal I will just wear a big scarf for now.

Today I am wearing a top in a size 18 from next. It is cotton and has no stretch in it at all. I bought it last year when I was doing SW but could
never even get it over my head. It's really comfy today.

Still feeling good about losing weight and can't believe that I am coming up to week 8 weigh in on Friday. Never believed I could do it but I am.

Hurrah I can't wait till I can start fitting in my old size 16s (and even better buying new ones!) your doing great! R u planning to be 100% over Xmas now your working it? (still waiting for my rotas! Grumble!) and how's the car situ?

Oh get you in your gorgeous new red coat - sounds fab! You're doing great and that coat will be fastening up in no time.

I dug out my winter coat for work this week, last year it wouldn't do up over my suit jacket, this year it does up with room to spare - feels great!

Think I will be 100% as found out I will be working until early hours on New Year's Eve so can't really see the point in coming off it much. Will just make lots of nice meals for everyone else. Starting to think if I stick to it I could maybe be in a size 14 for my birthday in march

Police who attended the bump with DD said there was no way foreign man was injured in accident and he is happy to tell insurance that. So just waiting to see what happens

I really love your posts ! Just loving your positives ! Well done on a good loss this week, I've struggled the last couple of weeks but remained 100% but not had brilliant losses. I'm really hoping that I can have a good week like you, I think you've hit the nail on the head, when you said stick with it, it will come ! Enjoy wearing your red coat, I'm also a black coat person and cannot wait to go shopping for a nice non black coat ! X

Hamish's Mum said:
Think I will be 100% as found out I will be working until early hours on New Year's Eve so can't really see the point in coming off it much. Will just make lots of nice meals for everyone else. Starting to think if I stick to it I could maybe be in a size 14 for my birthday in march

Police who attended the bump with DD said there was no way foreign man was injured in accident and he is happy to tell insurance that. So just waiting to see what happens

Brilliant a good result :)

That's amazing That u will be sticking to it over the festive period! What an inspiration u r! :)

Back