Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

What fab NSV! day 60 is so impressive well done!

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 60

Still going strong and enjoying the plan. Was at a friends for coffee this morning and refused all offers of biscuits and fruit just explained that I am not eating between meals. Then home for my first shake of the day at lunch time. I decided to put all my shakes in a big box and mix them up so I don't know what I am getting until I put my hand in the box, lol what an exciting life I lead. Went to Dobbies yesterday shopping as I had some vouchers and wanted to use them towards a Xmas gift. OH had a latte and breakfast I sat all smug with my filter coffee and skimmed milk. Finding it easier all the time just to have a drink when others are eating when out helps keep me 100%

Had to take something to make me 'go' last night. First time I have had this problem not sure why as have been eating what I always do, but after five days was really feeling uncomfortable. Will have to think about how I get more fibre into my diet.

I decided that I am going to try and come off the propananol so have been taking it every second day and all good. So hoping in a few weeks my losses pick up a bit.

Positives for today

I have a top from next size 18 that has never fitted and I tried on a few weeks ago and thought that I could maybe get away with it. Put it on for the first time today and it not only fits but fits really well and my friend who knows I am on a diet, but never comments on my weight said that she could tell I had lost weight

So agreed with myself I am now officially a size 18.

Have been 'winning' on eBay size 16 tops to put away so that I have something to aim for. Have to day the look really small to me and can't imagine ever fitting into them

I have gone down a shoe size. I am now a 6 no longer gave to wear size 7 for my fat feet

Staying on track and hoping for a bigger loss on Friday.

Fantastic so great when u go down a size (dress and shoe!) and it's funny how the little thinks (like your shake lucky dip idea) brightens r day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love the lucky dip idea... That's fab! Also love the way you handled your family- I've been catching up as I've been a bit low on energy over the past few days. My mum and sister have had gb operations. They have/are dealing with size issue but psychological stuff still going on with them so food is v taboo in our family. I'll take a leaf out of your positivity book!

I also struggle having nothing while others are eating and am getting used to having a drink! It's fine just to have a drink!

Keep going!

Your going grand

Shrinking feet are great LOL I started a 7 at heaviest and am now a 4! LOL

Keep up the ace work xxx

Thanks ladies :)

Day 63

Well thats week 9 over and done with! Was so sure that I wouldn't be able to do this diet and lose weight that I have to remind myself that I am doing it. I think once I get into the 13 stone bracket my mindset might change, here's hoping.

So in 9 weeks I have lost almost 27lbs. Not as much as some of you here, but I am a very slow loser ( think its down to medication) and I still have over 4 stone to go, so think I will be on S&S for a long time yet. Not lost any of my measured inches this week, so they must be coming off somewhere else.

Will need to up my water a bit, not drank as much the past few days, think because its so cold outside.

My son took a picture for me a couple of weeks ago of my face, which I hate because it is just so fat. I have a picture taken a few weeks before S&S that was the trigger for me starting this plan, of myself and my very slim friend. My face looks enourmous and my eyes are tiny cos I have so much blubbler. I looked at the photo my son took the other day, and yes my face is still big but it now has less chins and a jawline. I looked so much better. So they are on my phone, and I will look at them often to remind me how far I have come.

Really missing my afternoon bar from S&S, think I will need to put an order in over the weekend, now OH gets paid on Monday. Also need to think of some new treats I can give myself for hitting weight loss milestones. When I lose 4 stone I have promised myself a new pair of Uggs, but still have my 2 stone and getting down to the 13's to think of. Might get my nails done, need to think about it.

Anyway enough of my ramblings today, hope you all have a great weekend. I am working so no food temptations for me.

Woohoo! Well done you. I am also a slow user, but it is heading in the right direct, does it really matter? You are only 5lbs off your xmas target- you're going to smash it. I need to take some more photo's too. Plan to upload them on here once I get to target.

Thanks. When I set my target it seemed impossible I would lose 32lbs but now I am nearly there it doesn't seem so much lol

Bananas said:
Just reading through your diary, youre doing great! Well done so far!

Thanks

Your doing grand, I wasn't super fast either. Just slow and steady. Keeping the meals changing up and having your favourite drinks helps the boredom long haul.

Your doing grand, get a little reward for your hard work. You'll be on those 13s before you know

X

Day 67

Still 100% but it doesn't look like I am losing this week. Have been tracking it and each day I go up by a 1/4 of a pound. Can only put it down to hormonal. My period should be here but doesn't look like it will be appearing anytime soon

I decided to come off the propanonol so have been reducing it to every second day then every third and now I have not had any since Friday night. I have been really tired and no energy since reducing started and slept for 2 hours on the couch today. I also have earache and a sore throat so must have done kind of virus but not back to work til Thursday night so have a few days to rest.

Positives for today

Two different people commented on my weight loss last night

Today I tried on a pair of size 16 jeans from next today. Really comfy on but have a big muffin top. Think I need another 7lbs off before they will be wearable.

Can't see my collar bone yet but I can feel it now

Hope everyone has a good day

Day 67

Still 100% but it doesn't look like I am losing this week. Have been tracking it and each day I go up by a 1/4 of a pound. Can only put it down to hormonal. My period should be here but doesn't look like it will be appearing anytime soon

I decided to come off the propanonol so have been reducing it to every second day then every third and now I have not had any since Friday night. I have been really tired and no energy since reducing started and slept for 2 hours on the couch today. I also have earache and a sore throat so must have done kind of virus but not back to work til Thursday night so have a few days to rest.

Positives for today

Two different people commented on my weight loss last night

Today I tried on a pair of size 16 jeans from next today. Really comfy on but have a big muffin top. Think I need another 7lbs off before they will be wearable.

Can't see my collar bone yet but I can feel it now

Hope everyone has a good day

What fab NSV today! sorry your not feeling so good! hopefully you will be on the mend soon :)

the 1/4 of a pound each day could be water retention due to TOTM on its way but not yet made an appearance! hope it is a good loss for you! our bodies work in weird ways!

Thanks. I do feel better today

Day 70

Just lost 1lb this wekk. I know its a loss but its hard going when you are 100% and other people get large losses every week. Still I have now lost exactly 2 stone in 10 weeks.

I think I will treat myself to something for my carft, I make a lot of cards, so will trawl ebay for something indulgent.

Maybe by Xmas I will be into the 13's, that would be nice.

Two stone in ten weeks! What a legend! I've been frustrated with loss but haven't stuck to plan. Back on it now for Christmas and beyond. 16 jeans are muffiny on me too- not for the eyes of the public... Yet! I'm over 17st though, so nowhere near the 13s!

Keep going... Won't be long!

Thanks ladies. Love all the support you give

Crafting is one of my fave things to do! whether it's knitting, crochet, card making, sowing or decopatch I love it all! Hope you had a great crafty day yesterday

xxx

Back