Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Had a really good day made a fantastic retirement card for a nurse at work if I say do myself lol. Lots of embossing and 3d layers with some stamping too. Made a nice box for it to go in too

MILs birthday Monday so bought some lovely fluffy wool and am going to make her a scarf tonight to add into her present

I am quit lucky I have a very large craft room but with finances being tight I can't buy as much as I used too

My mum has an amazing craft room, plus she had some stairs that used to be used when it was a hotel but dont get used now and it is full of craft stuff! the amount she spends is madness!

Crafting is great but can be expensive at times.

Scarfs only take a few hours they are really easy. Love my craft room it's a great place to hide all my sneaky purchases

Ooo your very clever hun!!

Your doing amazing :)) well done hun Xx

Day 74

Plan going fine still have 100% days with no cheats at all. I can't afford s cheat as I don't trust myself to get straight back on it. I am not going to have my refeed week until the Xmas week but I will be following it exactly as s&s instruct

My period still hasn't arrived its now 2 weeks late. It is always regular on a 28 day cycle so it's driving me mad. My boobies feel like they are the size of melons lol. Have decided to not have any sneaky weigh ins this week because I seem to be carrying so much fluid that I don't think I will lose anything this week

My bowels seem to be unable to go by themselves anymore. Last 10 days I have had to take Dulcoese every 4 days to help me along. Can we use Benefiber or does it affect ketosis. Will maybe have to speak to s&s

My lovely husband bought me some Bailey Button Uggs for my Xmas. They are so cute but not quit the sexy boots I am looking forward to buying.

Positive for today

I have work tonight and when I was last working on Friday night I stood up and nearly lost my trousers! So tonight will take a safety pin to keep them up. They are so long now and I have a hanging crotch but my next size trousers in my wardrobe are still a bit tight. Would be scared to wear them in case I ended up bursting the seam at the bum lol

Need to have my breakfast shake now wonder what I will treat myself to

Thank you ladies, could never have done it without the support on this site

Day 77

Can't believe that is week 11 done and dusted. Can't quite believe how easy it is to stick to this diet, have been 100% all the way through.

Weigh in day and I have lost 2 and 3/4 lbs this week, very pleased with that. My period arrived today too so pleased to see that as I have been almost 2 weeks late.

Seem to have had a bit more energy the last few days, and needed less sleep, seem to be more cheerful too :)

Huge positive for today:

I am wearing size 16 jeans from next and they fit and feel great. Tried them on a few weeks ago and they fit but had a huge muffin top, today they feel like a perfect fit and no muffin top. Can't quite see that I am any slimmer though than I ever used to be but hopefully my head will catch up.

My SIL, who is a tiny size 8, also asked me if I was losing weight as she could see a big difference, first time a family member here in Scotland has made a comment (other than my very supportive OH and DS).

Promised myself a reward when I hit the 13's, can't remember when I was last this weight but must be at least 10-12 years ago, so am off to look at some craty things. I also need to check on ebay for some slim legged jeans, so that I can wear my Ugg boots with them.

Anyway have a good day all, from a cheery me.

Your spongy amazingly hun. Woop woop!! I love primark jeggings for in Uggs, only 7 quid too.. I've had mine a year and they still in great nick!

Have a great weekend xxxx

RebekahR said:
Your spongy amazingly hun. Woop woop!! I love primark jeggings for in Uggs, only 7 quid too.. I've had mine a year and they still in great nick!

Have a great weekend xxxx

I have to say I am still frightened to buy from primark still have a fear if being too big to buy clothes from there. Although I did buy 2 size 16 vest tops but they are quite stretchy

Not long til your op how exciting :)

I can get into tops in there LOL but sometimes the sizing is funny. I've got 8s and 14s from there ... Guess cheap means funny sizing LOL

X

Day 83

Still 100%. My week 12 weigh in tomorrow hoping for a loss even though it gas been TOTM

I have decided that I will not refeed next week but do another 4 weeks before I do. I am heading quite soon for my 2.5 stone loss which I hope to get by Xmas but already have my eye on losing 3 stone hopefully by the end of Jan. I have never lost that much on a diet before always stop at 2.5 stone so to get to anything over that will be a huge mental boost.

I am enjoying the diet still and other than a few things in the supermarket than makes my mouth water nothing seems to bother me much

I have a night out on the 22nd December but have decided I will be the driver again which means I will not be tempted my alcohol and nibbles. I still have a great time just without the hangover lol

It was my OH birthday on Monday and someone gave him a huge tin of Heros but other than take the lid off once to have a look they have not really bothered me Thankfully my DS who is 16 next week said he does not want a birthday cake as I don't know if I could have resisted that.

So weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed for a loss

Day 84

My week 12 weigh in I lost 3lb 3/8 which I am really pleased about. That means after 12 weeks 100% on plan I have now lost 2st 6.1 lbs. Not quite the 3 stone in3 months but I am still really pleased with it. I have also lost nearly 6 points on my BMI so I am nearer overweight now that morbidly obese.

I wont do a full refeed this week as I am still in the zone, but I will up my protein portions at my evening meal for the week.

I can notice areas that look thinner a bit more this morning, my thighs look better and my boobs are starting to get a bit smaller (thank goodness). My calfes havent really changed that much in size though, so those sexy boots still elude me.

My bundle of clothes to fit into is getting smaller as I am now wearing most of them, so will have to do a bit of ebay shopping for the next size down, it motivates me when I try things on that were too small but now fit. I don't understand how people can lose stones but still wear the same clothes. At my friends slimming class were I help out, there is a lady there who has lost 3.5 stone and she wears the clothes that she bought before she lost weight. They hang on her and do nothing for her, she just looks untidy I suppose. She also gets fed up because she cant see a difference and I keep telling her to buy more clothes that fit, but she doesn't want the expense of it. I just can't understand why you wouldn't want to feel good about yourself and your loss. I can feel some of my confidence starting to come back, and I don't feel as ashamed of myself as much now. Losing weight can be such a positive in your life.

Anyway onto todays positive;

I am wearing a black stripy next top in size 18 which does now fit really well, so I am officially in all my 18 next tops and 16 next jeans, so I should officially tell myself I am now an 18. Now I can look forward to becoming an official size 16 :)

My OH and 16yr old son love me being on this diet because they eat so well! I have been making soups, casseroles, rice dishes, everything from scratch and very healthy foods and they are loving it ! We all try to sit together for our evening meal if I am not working and I am happy to sit with them when they scoff my lovely food and I eat my protein and veg. Strange, you would think I would avoid food but I don't.

I am also starting to think that I might actually be able to be slim in a few months if I stick to S&S. I used to think at the beginning that it wouldn't work for me but its does, even if it is a bit slower than some other people. All the small losses add up too. I am wondering just how slim I may be able to get, and so far I am not getting my usual 'I must sabatoge myself' feeling. Sticking to it over Xmas will be the big test though. I am still hoping for a loss each week and that includes my Xmas and New Year weigh ins.

Anyway enough of todays ramblings :)

That's great news! Well done. Clearly really works for you. Lets hope we can all get back in the zone come the new year!

Back