Sexychick's Diary (Third time Lucky)

MagdaX said:
Honey, you are amongst friends so there is nothing to be scared of!
We are all here for each other and we're so proud of you!
Thank you for being on here....
:)

Arr thanks mags so touched,got tears in my eyes!
Xx

Wow 5lbs to go... amazing!!!! x

Hey sexy better out than in as they say, thus is not a place that you will be judged on your thoughts, feelings or emotions we are all here to listen and support.

Have a lovely day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's so true :) I love how everyone on here is so non judgemental, I feel really comfortable here! Those 5lbs will be gone before you know it woo hoo!!! Well done :) x

Well done sexy Hun. Your almost there. So proud if you. Your fantabulous. Xxxx

Oh ladies tears in my eyes again!
You are all so fantastic,I do appreciate all your kind words,it does mean a lot to me thank you!
Sorry feeling a bit soppy at the moment,it's amazing how we let are weight/size control are lives in everything we do,I keep getting complemented on how good I look now takes some getting used to again,in a good way though.
I do feel a bit scared though for when I introduce food,I know what I have to do,and I know I can and will do it this time,as I love been slim again and been able to get in my size 12 clothes and everything fits yay! Does feel good.
Have a good day lovely ladies,thanks again!
Xxx

Sexy I understand that fear of coming off plan the advice the lovely ladies gave me was amazing preparation is key.

Big group hug for Sexy please ladies because she is a super sexy slim hot chick, go Sexy xx

Woohoooo!!! ^^^ I'll second that!! <<<<<hugs>>>> for Sexychick who is, as her name would suggest, super fab and SEXY!!! :D

Xc

LadyT said:
Sexy I understand that fear of coming off plan the advice the lovely ladies gave me was amazing preparation is key.

Big group hug for Sexy please ladies because she is a super sexy slim hot chick, go Sexy xx

Arr thank you Hun!
Xx

Aww, well done! What an achievement - glad you're enjoying :D

Pinkie :) said:
Woohoooo!!! ^^^ I'll second that!! <<<<<hugs>>>> for Sexy Chick is is super fab and Sexy!!! :D

Xc

Arr thanks pinkie,stop it now lol,you'll get me crying!
Xx

possum said:
Aww, well done! What an achievement - glad you're enjoying :D

Thanks possum!
Xx

Well just had a word with hubby about meeting up with you at the spa,he thinks I will get lost ha ha!
Anyway I used the excuse that it can be a wedding anniversary present from him ( been married 21yrs.this month ),so could not be a better reason to come I think! Leaving him at home of course with the cows and kids lol!
I'm sitting on my settee at the moment with bum ache (forgot about this!), have I now got a boney bum?? Lol!
Xx

Last edited:
Wow Happy anniversary! What a fab idea - how much fun will a girlie spa day be! I wish I could come but Manc is a bit far :s I'll try and have a hot bath on the same day and wear my dressing gown all day in solidarity!! X

I'm up for a group hug!!! 4th it from me xxx

Agreed!!!

And preparation, preparation, preparation is the key.

Shopping lists, meal planning and recipe ideas...

RTM helps you do this really slowly and to recognise what your eating triggers are. Every bit as important as losing - enjoy!! xx

Happy anniversary :love047:

Thank you lovely ladies for all your comments!
Did a salsa class tonight what my LL counceller organized was very good,feeling a bit tired now though,as I've not done any exercise for a couple of weeks!
Xx

Last edited:
Dont look back said:
Happy anniversary :love047:

Thank you!
Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back