Sexychick's Diary (Third time Lucky)

Iveabigask said:
You look amazing sexy!
Hope you're very proud of yourself xxxx

I do feel proud thank you!
Xx

Clarabow said:
Just caught up with your diary. Well done for such an achievement. It's good going to go through it a second/third time round. Shows that it works and each time you are learning something new from it and getting stronger. Second time round for me, didn't to RTM and didn't rach my goal first time, different head on this time for it and it is flying through.

Congratulations again xx

Thanks Clara,I'm thinking differently this time myself also,because there is not going to be a fourth time,as I do feel a lot happier when I'm slim,and so unhappy when I'm fat!
Xx

Week 16 weigh in tonight lost 2lbs,only 7lbs left to get to target,but 11lbs to get to goal. Yippee!!
Had a taste of the shepherds pie & minestrone soup at group earlier,both very nice,will make my last couple of weeks so much easier,as I have been getting a bit bored some weeks.
Everyone is doing so well on here,you all should be proud of yourselves! Anyway looking forward to my new packs tomorrow yay!
Xx

Last edited:
Well done sexy, almost there chick xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wooo well done sexy xx

:happy096:

Not much else to add to that, Go Girl xx

Thank you all so much ladies!
Xx

Hiya

Well done on your loss, I've just read your diary.

I'm starting this weekend and thought I'd start reading through them all.

Nearly there now x x x

Size 16 Will Do said:
Hiya

Well done on your loss, I've just read your diary.

I'm starting this weekend and thought I'd start reading through them all.

Nearly there now x x x

Thanks and welcome,good luck on your journey.
Looking forward to reading your progress!
Xx

Well 2lbs loss this week,only 5lbs to go to target yay! I can get in all my size 12 clothes now even my favorite jeans,so happy! Yippee!!! :love047:I bought a lot of my clothes the first time I got to goal,but still bought a few more recently besides,feels so good to clothes shop again for nice smaller things. I have altered my stats a bit to what it really should be as I have been a member of LL for 4 years,but hand on heart I do intend to keep my weight off this time, by thinking so differently and continue going to my weekly weigh-in to help me stay focused which I know I will need to do! I think it as been a bit harder with getting close to goal,the past couple of weeks,but hay it's been so worth it,when you get to where you want to be and to be happy in yourself at last and look so good on the outside too,plus all the nice complements you get also,does make me feel good! Xx ;) ;)

Last edited:
Well done Sexy, so excited for you being so close to goal, nearly there Hun. It's good you have reviewed the situation with regards to the long term keeping the weight off situation, proud of ya!

As for the clothes, I love shopping I wore a size12 jumpsuit to meet with colleagues for drinks last night, got lots of comments one guy was looking straight through me as I walked towards him, I felt invisible lol but trust me he was shocked, that's an amazing feeling!

Keep going chick I am routing for you xx

LadyT said:
Well done Sexy, so excited for you being so close to goal, nearly there Hun. It's good you have reviewed the situation with regards to the long term keeping the weight off situation, proud of ya!

As for the clothes, I love shopping I wore a size12 jumpsuit to meet with colleagues for drinks last night, got lots of comments one guy was looking straight through me as I walked towards him, I felt invisible lol but trust me he was shocked, that's an amazing feeling!

Keep going chick I am routing for you xx

Arr thank you LadyT that means so much,it's got to be done!
You carry on feeling good Hun,you so deserve it!
Xx

gracielou09 said:
Blimey, your nearly there ....cant imagine how you must feel ...pretty bloomin fantastic eh!

Wont be long now hun ....glad the new packs will help you through the last couple of weeks. Thinking of trying them next week.

xxxxx

Thanks gracielou ,yeh I do feel fab at the moment,the new packs have helped a lot,you will soon get that feeling yourself Hun!
Xx

MagdaX said:
Well done sexy! You're brilliant! :)

Thanks mags,your not too bad yourself hunny,so pleased your focused again Hun!
Xx

Do you know what this forum as been like a life line to me,with all the support,kind words and advice it has helped me on my journey so much!
Even though I am not really that good at expressing my thoughts and feelings on here,think it's because sometimes I feel scared to do so. Anyway you are all a fantastic bunch! Thank you!
Xx

Honey, you are amongst friends so there is nothing to be scared of!
We are all here for each other and we're so proud of you!
Thank you for being on here....
:)

Back