Forgot to thank you Rachy!
Xx

Thanks Gracielou!
It's how I feel when I'm slim hun lol!
Xx

Last edited:
Thank you Magda!
Xx

Well had weigh in lost 1/2 lb! Naf,Naf,but hay as my daughter said it's still a loss,don't intend to dwell on it!
Also started back the gym again think my body needs to get used to it again,I will carry on going anyway,feel better for doing it to get toned.
Anyway I have lost more inches this week as my trousers that could not fit properly last week,fit me better this week so that's a bonus.

Well done Sexy, it is disheartening when we loss small numbers but as many say it is a snapshot in time and could be a very different story if it was taken a different day. I think the gym will have affected it as you do so hopefully next week the numbers will be higher for you. Tbf you have hd some cracking numbers so far and you seem to be under goal if I am reading your stats correctly.

Well do9ne on the trouser front, thats got to count for more than your half a pound loss for sure. :)

xx

Look at you boney!!! You look absolutely amazing. Well done, you must feel fantastic!!!

Ask xxxx

Yeh feeling loads better in myself now,thanks Ask!
Xx

Last edited:
Lovely pic sexy. Glad your feeling better Hun. Xxxxx

Thanks Julslynne!
Feeling better on the inside and looking good on the outside lol!
Xx

Last edited:
Well I'm so happy lost -4lb this week,only 7 lb left to go,to my original goal yippee!
But want to loss an extra 4 lb besides. Totally makes up for the 0.5lb loss last week plus I have not been the gym this week either,just didn't fancy going,it seems to slow my losses but I will go back soon.

Last edited:
Well done hun. Thats a fab weight loss and so close to target. You must feel awesome. Xxxxxx

Well done sexy!!!! great loss xx

Brilliant loss sexy, well done! Not long now to goal xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies I'm feeling wonderful at the moment,thank goodness for LL yay!
Xx

Great loss! Well done you!!

You can do toning when you are at goal. I'm losing more inches than pounds now - but I'm feeling good and trim.

It's great isnt it?? xx

It is great Hannah thanks,I do intent to tone up when I get to goal,can't wait as I do enjoy going to the gym so much!
You've done really well yourself too Hun.
Xx

You look amazing sexy!
Hope you're very proud of yourself xxxx

Just caught up with your diary. Well done for such an achievement. It's good going to go through it a second/third time round. Shows that it works and each time you are learning something new from it and getting stronger. Second time round for me, didn't to RTM and didn't rach my goal first time, different head on this time for it and it is flying through.

Congratulations again xx

Back