Sexychick's Diary (Third time Lucky)

UmmZakaria said:
Wow Happy anniversary! What a fab idea - how much fun will a girlie spa day be! I wish I could come but Manc is a bit far :s I'll try and have a hot bath on the same day and wear my dressing gown all day in solidarity!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks zakaria hope you have a good day as well!
Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

gracielou09 said:
I'll 2nd oops i mean 3rd that along with pinkie lol.
:grouphugg:

Go Sexy woop woop ;)

Thank you gracielou!
Xx

UmmZakaria said:
I'm up for a group hug!!! 4th it from me xxx

Thanks again Hun!
Xx

More awake now lol,ached a bit this morning after salsa class last night,don't think I will do it again though,my knee started hurting again,will have to have it checked out again grr! Besides I prefer to go the gym.
I've decided to go on Relaunch after next week,because should be at my healthy Bmi we'd hopefully,last week was 25.6!
Xx

Last edited:
Been for weigh in lost 2.5 lbs,only 2.5 lbs left to get to my goal yippee!!
Anyway decided to start relaunch tomorrow,it's like a quick RTM done over 10 or 20 days introducing different food,as I have done the full RTM before.
Going to try and loose the last bit of weight myself,will be a good test for me,so will see how I go,will keep you posted! Really want to start exercising again as well,really missed doing it,as my knee is feeling better now " thank goodness"! My bmi is 25.1 now too!
Xx

Woohoo!! Almost there hunny! 2.5 huh?! Well done, seriously!! :D

Xx

Staying focused!

Thanks pinkie,intend to stay there this time Hun!:)
Xx

Last edited:
sexychick said:
Been for weigh in lost 2.5 lbs,only 2.5 lbs left to get to my goal yippee!!
Anyway decided to start relaunch tomorrow,it's like a quick RTM done over 10 or 20 days introducing different food,as I have done the full RTM before.
Going to try and loose the last bit of weight myself,will be a good test for me,so will see how I go,will keep you posted! Really want to start exercising again as well,really missed doing it,as my knee is feeling better now " thank goodness"! My bmi is 25.1 now too!
Xx

How exciting!! Good luck!!

xx

Thanks Hannah!
Xx

wow how amazing!!! you have come so far!! well done on ur loss this week xx

Good going honey.

You have come a long way, shown great comittment to yourself and now the last important stage of maintaining. Use all you have learned allong the way to make it different and to work for you. It's been fascinating to read all about people's journey's post abstinence, not an easy road but one that can be managed.

Take good care of yourself and make use of your lighter life counsellor for support xx

Well done sexy, I can't wait to get to my goal it can't come quick enough! You have done do well, good luck with your short RTM. Xx

Gembritney said:
wow how amazing!!! you have come so far!! well done on ur loss this week xx

Thanks gem,really can't believe it myself!
Xx

Clarabow said:
Good going honey.

You have come a long way, shown great comittment to yourself and now the last important stage of maintaining. Use all you have learned allong the way to make it different and to work for you. It's been fascinating to read all about people's journey's post abstinence, not an easy road but one that can be managed.

Take good care of yourself and make use of your lighter life counsellor for support xx

Aww thanks for your lovely comments Hun,I still intend to go for a weekly weigh this time,that's the mistake I made before by not going back!
Xx

LadyT said:
Well done sexy, I can't wait to get to my goal it can't come quick enough! You have done do well, good luck with your short RTM. Xx

Thanks you LadyT,your time will soon come before you know it Hun! Will def be a good learning curve introducing the food again I must admit,but with all the fantastic support on here,think I will be ok because I honestly intend to keep it off this time for sure!
Xx

Well done you!!! NOt long now, I'm waiting with baited breath to hear more positive news from you :) x

UmmZakaria said:
Well done you!!! NOt long now, I'm waiting with baited breath to hear more positive news from you :) x

Aww thank you Hun!
Xx

Day 1 Relaunch

It's been ok I have got a diet plate & cereal bowl to help me to watch my portions to help me to maintain too!:D
The Diet Plate Female Diet Plate. Here's the link for you to look at!:):)

" FOOD TALK "

Start of maintenance!

Had 3 packs and a meal!
Breakfast : strawberry shake
Lunch : bar
Mid afternoon : vanilla coffee shake
Dinner :Made barbecue chicken with side salad portioned on my plate,was actually enough,omg it was delish! Also had a skinny cappachino with my dulco gusto machine,as I can have skimmed milk now. (I've missed them!).
2.5 litrs water.

I went food shopping earlier I am def in the right mind set now,was really thinking about everything I could have now.
I've decided to do the relaunch for the 20 days to give my body more time to get used to having food again.
Will see how I get on hay!;)
Xx

Last edited:
Well well missy congratulations me on LT losses just over a stone in 13 days want to return to my pre pregnancy weight facebook me babe you must bring the kids to Stafford to see Zion ha ha yes it's me!! Was just browsing and spotted ya so proud of you babe xxx danni

Hi

Goodgirlgonebad84 said:
Well well missy congratulations me on LT losses just over a stone in 13 days want to return to my pre pregnancy weight facebook me babe you must bring the kids to Stafford to see Zion ha ha yes it's me!! Was just browsing and spotted ya so proud of you babe xxx danni

Thanks,hay up you found me!:)
Xx

Last edited:
Back