Sexychick's Diary (Third time Lucky)

UmmZakaria said:
Wit woo look at you! You look amazing!! Sounds like you're cooking up some great stuff. I'm only on week 4 of RTM but can finally cook a bit more now as can cook my veg so for the first time since February I am cooking something that all 3 of us can eat :) Admitedly I need to avoid the carrots and olives but I'm very excited. The caribbean chicken sounds delish!!! Keep it up, you've done so well xx

Thanks for your lovely comment hun,we have been too deprived lol ( but in a good way! ).:):)
Xx

Last edited:
gracielou09 said:
Hey huni,

Where have you gone ...hope your ok

xxxx

Hi gracielou I 'm still here Hun,I 'm good thanks!:)
Just been a bit busy,you know what it's like sometimes.
Anyway managing to keep within my 7 lb box,can be so hard sometimes though,still finding what does and does not agree with me though.Doing low carb is better for me at moment.
Thanks for posting your a star!!;)
Look at you only 15lbs to go fantastic,your doing brill :)
Xx

Last edited:
Hey Sexy, good to hear you are coping still. I think we all expect the odd challenge along the way, no one said this was ever going to be easy lol.

Stay in touch hun xxx

LadyT said:
Hey Sexy, good to hear you are coping still. I think we all expect the odd challenge along the way, no one said this was ever going to be easy lol.

Stay in touch hun xxx

Hay Hun,challenge is an understatement lol,but I'm not complaining.:D
I just know my bad eating habits are now gone,as I " Love" been slim too much,know comparison really!!:):)
Thanks for posting hunny and enjoy your cruise yay!:)
Sexy xx

Did my first zumba class last night,really enjoyed it def something I will continue doing,now i've found another gym.:)
Ache a bit though,but hay no gain without pain, mmm is that right lol!:D
Have a good day ladies!:);)
Xx

gracielou09 said:
LOL, I loved Zumba..When I get onto RTM I'm going to go back...love dancing!

Used to do ballroom and latin american in my younger days - would love to do it again. Perhaps I will with hubby, maybe Salsa ....now that will be a laugh.

Your doing so well hun, loving your strength!

xx

Aww thanks Hun,you love shaking them hips then lol??
Xx

Still doing good!!

Not posted on my diary for a while,still been browsing though! Lol

Anyway still doing ok managing to keep within my 7lb box,so I'm cool with that!:cool:
And still go to group every other week,helps to keep me focused plus others too!!:)

Started back the gym feel hungry after so have some protein after with my free cup of coffee,which satisfies me Plus helps build my muscles (thank goodness)!:):)

Go 4 times a week doing zumba twice,spinning and gym work ( my instructor is a " sadist " ) lol!!:D
Really enjoying it I get a buzz & feel good even though I ache after lol :D:eek:

I'm still doing low carb as it suits me better,but I do have a treat on Sunday lunch,when I make a yum desert! Or if I fancy a drink have 1 on a sat night.:)

My portion plate & cereal bowl are a god send,everyone should have,really helping me loads!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok!!
Good luck
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Sounds like you're managing really really well back in the "real" world! I'm the same, I haven't been on here for yonks so its going to be a bitmof a mammoth task catching up with everyone's diaries. Jeep up the good work Sexy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been looking at your maintainer plan, that is one sensible plan lady. Focus on day to day then a difference on occasions. Liking that. I am getting my head round that it is what you do on a day to day basis that counts not the odd indulgence.

Thanks for keeping posting and helping us that are progressing seeing a post lighter life .. life xx Thanks x

Clarabow said:
Been looking at your maintainer plan, that is one sensible plan lady. Focus on day to day then a difference on occasions. Liking that. I am getting my head round that it is what you do on a day to day basis that counts not the odd indulgence.

Thanks for keeping posting and helping us that are progressing seeing a post lighter life .. life xx Thanks x

Aww thanks hun,what a lovely thing to say.

I just know that a don't want to get back to where I was before LL,so it as to be done!
Besides I love the new slimmer me again!
Sexy xx

It's a really useful pointer to go forward. Life after lighter life can be dificult to imagine. I mean it is so black or white some times. It is good to see planning and normalacy. It can be done. Second or was it third time round. ( not meant to be patronising that as I think we learn each time.) You give me such hope xx

UmmZakaria said:
Sounds like you're managing really really well back in the "real" world! I'm the same, I haven't been on here for yonks so its going to be a bitmof a mammoth task catching up with everyone's diaries. Jeep up the good work Sexy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You keep up the good work too hun,thank you!!

It's hard for me to catch on all diaries too,I just browse now and again when I can!
Sexy xx

LOL thank God you have a life ! Some day soon I will be post lighter life and not hooked up to the boards x lol Dontn stop posting though it's useful x

Clarabow said:
It's a really useful pointer to go forward. Life after lighter life can be dificult to imagine. I mean it is so black or white some times. It is good to see planning and normalacy. It can be done. Second or was it third time round. ( not meant to be patronising that as I think we learn each time.) You give me such hope xx

Not offended hun,It's taken me 3 times to relies that I can't ever go back to eating what I want again,or the weight will just come back on,I definitely not letting that happen again!

You will get there sooner than you think,just stay focused,I know it can be hard sometimes hun!

Sexy xx

Your rock sexy, great idea about the plate and bowl xx

LadyT said:
Your rock sexy, great idea about the plate and bowl xx

Aww thank you hun!
Sexy xx

Wow Sexy you look amazing .Ive just been looking at your before and after pics and its great to see you are still managing to maintain such a great weight loss and still having occassional treats.You look like a different person I bet you feel great.
Keep up the great posts its good to read how people manage post LLT.
Thank you for sharing your weight loss and weight maintainance journey
Cathy

Back