sez - Jul06 to Jul07

Sez

has started again!!
Not the best pics, and taken before I had all my hair cut off, however, when I was given this years class photo this week, brought it home and compared with the same time last year I was staggered! Even my children said "I cant beleive you were THAT fat Mummy!"

I am thrilled how it shows the weight coming off, but also quite sad and ashamed that I allowed myself to get like this. I guess we all try to lie to ourselves, in some way, about the way we are. I for one, would studiously avoid mirrors, cameras !!, and the like. I can hardly beleive I am considering prof portrait as either an anniversary gift (Oct) or Xmas gift for Steve this year, and loving the thought too!! (I think I quite fancy a bare shoulders look, in black & white...hmmmmm)

sez3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sez

In between chores right now (yawn!!) but keep nipping in. These are FANTASTIC!

So glad you feel positive (think the feelings of shame are something to experience, deal with and then forget - you are NOT that person anymore!). Hooray.

So impressed you are still riding the LighterLife rollercoaster!!

Well done.
Big kiss.

Mrs L xxxxxxxxxxxx

Staggered is right!

Oh My Goodness!!!! The difference is not only staggering, you also are unrecognisable from last year! :wow:

I look forward to seeing photos of yourself at your goal weight, I just cannot imagine how you will look like!

Very well done!!! It's inspiring us to keep going - never ever give up!!!

Wow Sez, I was wondering what you looked like now, after seeing your before photos I was intrigued.
You look so beautiful, happy & like a different person.
You have come so far on your journey, well done.

wow what a difference! Well done you! Can totally relate to how you feel "getting that fat!"...I look at my before photos with amazement!! I MUST have been that fat but didnt SEE it!! Well done! Keep up the good work - you can do it!!

Sez you look totally fab - you can see every pound you have lost and look a completely different person.
I hope you are so proud of yourself
Laura

Back