sezzymac' diary

hiya janey thanks for your comments they are much appreciated xx

Thanks minilady i appreciate it looking forward to sunday and actually i am surprised i am feeling great already x

Hi all well day 5 was fine day 6 no probs today being day 7 struggling alot today hungry and really thinking about food but my clothes are looser so it must be working weigh in sunday so just gotta stay positive till then and see the change to boost me on for next week xxx

Hi all well day 5 was fine day 6 no probs today being day 7 struggling alot today hungry and really thinking about food but my clothes are looser so it must be working weigh in sunday so just gotta stay positive till then and see the change to boost me on for next week xxx

Keep going, you're doing really well... I'm sure it must get easier soon too :)

You'll get such a buzz when you see your hard work pay off. I think you're doing bloody good girl. Have so much admiration for those doing the VLCD's. Look forward to seeing how you go. xxx

Thank you so much Janey i now have even more incentive i am now raising money through my weigh loss for a little girl of 4 who we knew she died last week from brain cancer so gotta do it xxx

Right day 8 i am ok today been keeping busy alittle tired but was up alot in night anyway weigh in tomorrow so look for my result xx

Right day 9 today all is fine worked in kitchen today didnt even struggle with the food or anything so all good had weigh in lost 8lb woohoo i feel great now x

Back