SF Caramel!

I know! Blame Liz for starting this thread :p

Sorry everyone I luv ya all!

But now I have ran out of my tin of caramel n I can't get it so I am back in the thread lolz x

oh no what are we going to do lol? Do they have any online?? xx

i've just ordered two tins on the boots website plus some other slim fast stuff. WOOP :)

haha Liz you finished that quick ;-) pmsl!

I know hun that's cos it's yummmmmy! Lol x

couldn't find any in boots either :(
slightly off topic but what are the slimfast snacks like? i've tried the meal bars and they are just wrong!

Some sf bars are nice my fave is choc caramel it's gorge x they r small but perfectly formed x if u don't like them try the 99 cal shaper Nougat bars x

the one i tried was the chocolate peanut meal bar, might give the little ones a go. I had forgotten about the shaper bars will have to stock up

i gotta agree with wishbird the snack bars are lovely my fave is the caramel one as well and the nutty nougat one is lush too.. they are just perfect for a snack and really tasty I wouldn't waste my time on the snack bars I'd rather have a shake :)

Yay! Just been to boots n managed to get last 2 caramel powders tins!! Bargain ago go! Hope u all find some soon!
X
Offer is on at £2.99 a tin until 31st May guys only at boots x

Ooooh. Need to get some caramel. It sounds delish.

Boots sell it Hun, none of em are sickly if u make up the shake half milk half with water makes them more filling xx

Boots had a sale for SF it was half price dint know if it has ended now was £2.99 but in Tesco it's £4.00 per can (12 meals).

Back