SF Squash

Zoesastar

Silver Member
Is is allowed at any stage? The one ive got has no sugar at all but 10% fruit from concentrate.

Another thing I'm doing wrong! Had to compromise and use the sf squash as I never drink water and it's been a hard journey away from fizzy juice! The best compromise i could come up with was decreasing amounts of that. Guess if I stall I'll have to change buy getting 1.5l fluid is more important than nothing I'd say and I'd rather drink nothing than plain water....Euch!

Another thing I'm doing wrong! Had to compromise and use the sf squash as I never drink water and it's been a hard journey away from fizzy juice! The best compromise i could come up with was decreasing amounts of that. Guess if I stall I'll have to change buy getting 1.5l fluid is more important than nothing I'd say and I'd rather drink nothing than plain water....Euch!

Try fruit teas - you can make up a pint or two at a time and keep it in the fridge for an instant cool juicy drink.

Hibiscus is particularly good - it makes a deep red tea with a delicious fruity taste.

And diet coke is also an option, of course.

Problem with diet coke is I've weaned myself off mega amounts, around 1.5-2l a day. There's no way that's healthy even if it's allowed. So I'm hoping a wee bit of squash in lots of water can't be as bad! Cold tea? Really?

Cold tea? Really?

Cold fruit tea. That is, water flavoured with dried fruits, flowers and herbs.
Or fresh herbs, like mint or borage.
Fresh iced tea is one of the most refreshing drinks available.
(So is iced coffee - have you seen the prices Starbucks charges for that stuff!)

Atropos said:
Cold fruit tea. That is, water flavoured with dried fruits, flowers and herbs.
Or fresh herbs, like mint or borage.
Fresh iced tea is one of the most refreshing drinks available.
(So is iced coffee - have you seen the prices Starbucks charges for that stuff!)

Any recommended brands or that? Will try!

thanks...will give some of these a shot next time I go shopping! x

Today we found diet cream soda in tesco with no calories, not fat, no sugar, no salt!!!!

Also fiery ginger beer with just 1 calorie per can!!

Zoesastar said:
Today we found diet cream soda in tesco with no calories, not fat, no sugar, no salt!!!!

Also fiery ginger beer with just 1 calorie per can!!

Couldn't find this. :-( and I love cream soda, my fave! I bought some still water with a hint of apple, Tesco brand. Can get other flavours too. 1 cal per glass.

I have the squash that's 4 cal. Better than not drinking anything i thought. X

Back