SF to goal!!! My diary!!

boofaloo

Gold Member
Well tomorrow is D DAY!! I am officially starting the slim fast plan. I have bought enought ready made shakes and smoothies to open my own shop so am all ready to get going.
I am sure i can get there this time - will use this thread to keep my diary.
I have set myself a mini goal of losing 8lbs in June. I really believe i can do this!!
Wish me luck and whole lot of will power!!!!

Good morning

I started SF on the 7th January weighin in at 13stone 13lbs. I am now 11 stone 3lbs. SF does work!

Good luck with your SF plan. Looking forward to hearing about your progress.

FF

Last edited:
hi helen good luck with your new healthy eating plan (hate the word diet),dont forget to drink plenty of water and if you can exercise that gets you out of breath 20 mins a day is enough,i have lost 49lb in 5 months on the slim fast plan,keeping fingers crossed for my saturday weigh in hoping to have lost the magic 50lb,going to florida next week and wanted to lose 50lb hope i can do it. i will look out for your posts and give you encouragement if you need it,if you stick to the plan this week think you can lose your 8lb in the first week just you wait and see. good luck angie x

Welcome and good luck. Sounds like you are determined so you are halfway there already and I'm sure you will do it!

BL x

HI Guys

Well it's going ok - not as well as i'd hoped though. I am finding it hard cos i'm hungry all of the time!!!!
Still going though and hoping it'll get easier as my stomach shrinks!!!

Hi Helen

Good luck, stick with it and you can succeed :D

Sarah xxx

Back