SF - What's changed?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by Funky_Munky, 6 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Im so glad to see this section of the forum as Ive been considering going from SW to the WW SF plan. Its just that little bit easier as things like plain cereals were allowed when I did it last.

When I did it last it was before PP came out, so Im curious to know whats changed. When I did it things like bread werent included but seem to be now? Is there anywhere on here I can get an updated list? Thanks is advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there, there is a simply filling food list in the stickies. Ww bread is allowed as is ww Petit pains, ww bagels and ww pitta breads.
    Xx

4. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks hun, Ive had a look on the list and not all plain cereals are free anymore?! Ggggrrr

5. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think only porridge oats/ oats so simple and shredded wheat type cereal is free. However some people on here are using all bran and having good losses. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.