Sh*t breath

Rachael C

How do u deal with yours? lol Ive noticed just after ive had a shake my breath is disgusting and im really paranoid about speaking or even standing close to someone lol

Have you not tried the breath strips?
I find that indoors i am forever brushing my teeth, but i take a breath strip when i know i am going to talk to someone x x

Its nasty!!!! I am paranoid about it! I'm always brushing my teeth, swigging listerine mouth wash and popping nuphar breath strips in my mouth. Can't wait till i'm back to normal again!
Emma x

Yeah ive heard about these breath strips but i cant seem to find them anywhere, and also is there a particular brand that were 'allowed' ? lol i never would of thought bad breath would make me this paranoid i cant wait to get back to normal either lol x

Ask at the chemist you get your shakes from

my chemist do not have them on show, they are in the little room with the shakes

if they dong have them already they may get some
xx

Rachael.. In my chemist they are with the mouthwashes.. They are called "nuPhar fresh breath strips".. They are in a small yellow plastic container on blue cardboard backing... They cost £1.49 for (i think) 24 strips.. You just put them on your tongue to dissolve...
As far as i am aware they are the only strips we are allowed, and listerine (original only) is the only mouthwash permitted.. Why i don't know.

Hope this helps hun x

hi everyone, i'm really lucky the chemist i use is very understanding about my breath issue, they give me a few little bottles of Ice Drops, i use 1 drop when needed, they just pop them in with my sachets now and don't charge me, i highly recommend them.

Thanks Su, the pharmacy i go to dont do them but il try somewhere else :) What are icedrops ?

Hi, I've got some of those Nuphar ones, I can't remember who suggested cuttng the strips in half but it does do just as good a job and last twice as long. I also use the Boots cheapy breath spray (£1.79 i think)which is good and it hasn't taken me out of ketosis.

My nurse also suggested Gold Spot but never heard of it or seen it though to be honest.

I've also taken to brushing my tongue as well as my teeth lately which seems to help too. LOL :p

Cath.

I'm a bold'un I have a sugar free gum in my gob right now :?
xxx

Daisy - You are such a rebel!!! lol

I can't brush my tongue cos i gag!! lol

Gold spot is an expensive breath spray.. Haven't seen it for years!! lol

Back