Shake maker

Keilaani

Hi guys, just been browsing about online and found an awesome shaker from a well known catalogue retail store for £1.99. It has a little metal ball inside that simulates a whisk, breaking up lumps etc. Portable with a spout for drinking :) x

Ooh, I'll take a look at that, thanks! I was going to go to the home ec dept at school (yeah, I know it's food tech now but I'm in my 40s!) and ask to use the blender, I might not have to now :D

Nice find Keilaani!

Thank you for that, I am going to take a look as my Chemist wanted to sell me one for £5.99!!

Thanks keilaani I'm off to buy some today, they look better :D xx

Just been to pick up my first weeks supply of LT. VERY excited to start now, roll on tomorrow. I'm off to get my shaker in a wee while, might have a sneaky cheeseburger given its the last opportunity for several months :) x

Ahhh don't tease me with food talk haha :p

Yes stop haha ;) have a good afternoon xxx

I bought this one on eBay in my first week:

600ml HANDY MULTI PURPOSE PROTEIN SHAKER BOTTLE GYM MIXER MESH SPORTS DRINKS | eBay

It's only £2.69 including delivery and it's the best thing I bought. It's absolutely genius and I've had no lumps in my shakes like I did for the first few days before I started using this. They are really handy for on the go / at work and it takes literally 20 seconds to prepare your shake, but I use a Braun hand blender when I'm at home.

ooh that looks rather smart!! God now I'm going to be on the hunt!! Xx

yea there brill!!! Its great to crush ice to :) think I have an obsession with ice haha!! Xx

Back