shake that weight newbie

Hi Mel and Mileo, I'm back after my holiday and eating the stupid way I used to, started the shakes again yesterday to try and lose the 9lb I put on during holidays , so I'm re suffering the first few days before ketosis, I have lost 4 lb of it already so that is keeping me motivated to keep going, really want ( need ) this to work xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi all, I have just read through your posts and I could have written a lot of them myself. It is so good to know I am not the only person who needs big results fast. I wish you all well :) :) :)

Hiya mummynurse, well done for getting straight back on after your hols. That's hard to do. Hopefully by tomorrow the ketosis will be starting to kick in!

Hi myvlcdtime, u will certainly get fast results with a vlcd! Welcome and good luck! :) is this your first vlcd xxx
Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya mileo65, sorry I seem to have missed ur last post! How r u getting on? Hope the hunger and constant thoughts of food have passed xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi there ! Sorry I haven't been doing the diet hunger got to me BUT starting again tomorrow so best of luck to all of us xx

Hi everyone,

I've just read through all your posts as I'm starting Shake that weight tomorrow and wondered how other people have found it so far. I did lipotrim 2yrs ago and this diet seems to be a bit cheaper, very easy to order it and I've tasted the banana shake and it was so yum! So, I'm really nervous but really excited to get that energy I remember having last time, back again. Do post your losses, I for one find that very interesting and motivating! My weight is 18st5lb at the moment, so have quite a bit to lose! Hope you're all having a good week! x

Back