Shake times

jolly J

Hi everyone,
What times do you have your shakes? I am doing 10.45 3.30and 8.30, but feel tired all day then wide awake at 11 pm! Was thinking of changing to have them earlier will this matter?
Thanks

i take my first shake between 1-2pm then again at 6pm and last shake between 9-10pm. i drink plenty of water and peppermint tea in between and dont have any problems with tiredness :)

I have my shakes at 9am 2.30pm and 8pm I space 5.30hrs between each one and drink water in between I find this way easier 4 me as it gives me the energy to do the things I need to do between the times

Thanks folks , think I might try earlier times and I may have more energy during the day!

I have my first shake at any random time during the day, but my second shake at 7pm and my last at 10pm ish. I sleep much better since having my last shake at 10ish, and no longer dream or wake up for long periods in the night. It took me some weeks to perfect this so don't expect miracles, just try different ways yourself.

Oooohh - I have my first one at 7.30, the second at 1.00 and the last one about 6.30pm - trying to keep to 'normal' food times, and I eat with the family.

I have my 1st around 10, 2nd about 4, then 3rd at about 8. I need the evening one to ward off any feeling of getting the 'munchies', as evenings were my traditional danger area. We're all different, so what works for one is not going to necessarily suit another. Hope you find your perfect combination soon!

I have my first at about 10.30am, 2nd around 3ish and final shake at around 8pm. In the evening I tend to feel a few pangs of hunger before the 8pm shake but I drink some water to tide me over.
I still have enough energy in the evening to do some Zumba after the kids go to bed :)

Thanks everyone, will experiment.....talking of Zumba I have just done my first session got it yesterday for the wii, its not as easy as it looks!

Back